[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I tried changing to but that messes up the node.

.thNodes__nodeList .block-container .th_node--hasBannerImage .node-body {
background-size: cover;
background-position: center;
position: relative;
min-height: 200px;
}

What could be the reason why the Collapsible categories are not able to remember their status? e.g. Clicked to make a category collapsed, but after refreshing the page, all categories stay expanded.

Hi, are there any plans to update this addon for PHP8 compatibility? Since upgrading I get the following error on a fairly regular basis, and someone else mentioned getting it in the UI.X2 thread as well:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered
internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s19/public/th_node_list_grid_nodes.less.php:99

Hi, are there any plans to update this addon for PHP8 compatibility? Since upgrading I get the following error on a fairly regular basis, and someone else mentioned getting it in the UI.X2 thread as well:
internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s19/public/th_node_list_grid_nodes.less.php:99
Same error! im with php8

1626004529240.webp

If you edit the Page setup style properties for your theme, what is in the "Page edge spacer removal break point" setting?

I was told several months ago that it was coming, but no ETA. So... any day now? :whistle:

Can we use this if we don't use a [TH] style?
Yes. It actually works better with the default style than some of the TH ones. You get varying results with different styles: grid columns won't always display on subnodes, no matter how much you adjust them (though they'll look alright on the main forums page).

If you edit the Page setup style properties for your theme, what is in the "Page edge spacer removal break point" setting?
I'm assuming this was directed at anyone encountering the error, here's mine - it's the default UI.X 2 dark setting
1626273221269.webp
Not sure where to find the actual definition of this value, but I don't recall ever having changed it.

I'm assuming this was directed at anyone encountering the error, here's mine - it's the default UI.X 2 dark setting
View attachment 254670
Not sure where to find the actual definition of this value, but I don't recall ever having changed it.
Thank you, I was wondering if this had been changed but I was able to reproduce the error yesterday with the same value. Is on my list to fix.

Top Bottom