you can see in the pictures

Attachments

• 74861D9A-A745-4A32-9E95-27A1BCE3E151.webp
    74861D9A-A745-4A32-9E95-27A1BCE3E151.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 15
  • A321DB54-2E2E-436B-8E33-418C4A95408D.webp
    A321DB54-2E2E-436B-8E33-418C4A95408D.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
I have some styles with advanced node enabled and some without it. No nodes have disappeared. But i don't even know wut that option is for, to be honest :-p

Ohh yes, I have same issue :cautious: . Hope @ThemeHouse will fix this soon.
Try to update your default node size and see if that resolves it, please.
all forums disappear when you don't select Advanced columns in the new update?
you can see in the pictures
This was resolved within the last 2.2.3.1.0 theme update and Nodes update, you are running both correct? If you do use one of our themes of course.

I have some styles with advanced node enabled and some without it. No nodes have disappeared. But i don't even know wut that option is for, to be honest :p
As per our change-log Made a new simplified implementation of Node Grid for better performance. This lacks some features of nodes, so in conjunction:Added a style property for Advanced Node Grid to switch back to the previous version

Our team made this change to make the node grid simpler in general, thereafter they added a new style property which is what you are referring to, "Enable advanced node grid" to essentially make it work like how it used to. Just keep in mind, a lot of the features you used before won't work unless you have that option turned on.

This was resolved within the last 2.2.3.1.0 theme update and Nodes update, you are running both correct? If you do use one of our themes of course.
I am using XF 2.2.3, but this is not a problem in the Level 2 version of the add-on package. also can't create new update 3 grid view

As per our change-log Made a new simplified implementation of Node Grid for better performance. This lacks some features of nodes, so in conjunction:Added a style property for Advanced Node Grid to switch back to the previous version

Our team made this change to make the node grid simpler in general, thereafter they added a new style property which is what you are referring to, "Enable advanced node grid" to essentially make it work like how it used to. Just keep in mind, a lot of the features you used before won't work unless you have that option turned on.
Ah, ok. Thank you very much :)

Didn’t even worked for me. It does fix the issue with a gap but then doesn’t add two columns . A bit annoying, any advice @Dalton Prock
That's weird. The moment i set it to 300px, i got my two columns back on tablet. Note that im referring to viewports 600px wide and larger. In my mobile, it still displays a single column. Hopefully @Dalton Prock can address your issue.

That's weird. The moment i set it to 300px, i got my two columns back on tablet. Note that im referring to viewports 600px wide and larger. In my mobile, it still displays a single column. Hopefully @Dalton Prock can address your issue.
On mobile phone obviously yes 1 column. But basically as I got subforums I want them to be in a grid view as well. The thing is they are are displayed 2 columns and I have 5 subforums which last subforum shows in a normal size and makes a gap.

On mobile phone obviously yes 1 column. But basically as I got subforums I want them to be in a grid view as well. The thing is they are are displayed 2 columns and I have 5 subforums which last subforum shows in a normal size and makes a gap.
Ah, ok. Yeah, i don't have subforums. That complicate things :-0

Top Bottom