[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
If someone is having the duplicate icon issue, please reach out via ticket to us. We're unfortunately unable to replicate the issue on most our demo installations, so we're looking for some testers.

If someone is having the duplicate icon issue, please reach out via ticket to us. We're unfortunately unable to replicate the issue on most our demo installations, so we're looking for some testers.
Should I just ignore this warning and go ahead and install the addon? :unsure:

pDlO1Pw.png

Unfortunately, the duplicate node bug persists. I had to disable the node addon once again along with 6 of my styles, which are now out of commission because of it. Oh well... 😞

Unfortunately, the duplicate node bug persists. I had to disable the node addon once again along with 6 of my styles, which are now out of commission because of it. Oh well... 😞

Duplicate icon issue fixed with 1.1.0 Patch Level 1 but You need wait for @Lukas W. release this version publicly. Only issue with @Russ style.

ScreenShot00038.webp

From Support Ticket: The duplicate icons seem to be a theme-specific issue. You can remove them by adding the following code to the extra.less file:

Code:
.node.node--read .node-icon i:before,
.node.node--unread .node-icon i:before {
content: none;
}

We don't modify those templates, the only property we have replaces the icon content code. Not really sure why that'd cause an issue. If one of my clients wants to submit a ticket on my site with an admin login, that'd be helpful.

We don't modify those templates, the only property we have replaces the icon content code. Not really sure why that'd cause an issue. If one of my clients wants to submit a ticket on my site with an admin login, that'd be helpful.

I am opened ticket in your site. Adding this code in extra.less are not real Solutions because disable [TH] Nodes addon then default node icon missing.

I am opened ticket in your site. Adding this code in extra.less are not real Solutions because disable [TH] Nodes addon then default node icon missing.
I am still having this problem with UI.X and the XF default style, with the icons being missing, except in Chrome for some strange reason. Maybe for some reason that I'm overlooking. I've only tested on a local install so far.

At first glance, it would appear the template modification is just wrong. Maybe there's a reason but I'm not sure why there are two <i> elements loading in the source code.

Screenshot_11.png

Even having something like this causes a duplicate:

Code:
.node--id6 .node-icon i:before
{
    content: "\f0a3";
}

This was all done using a default XF style on 2.2.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Is it possible with this addon to set 3 colums grid for a category and 2 columns grid for an other one ?

Yes, you can change the layout rules for each category specifically. You can even change the layout rules in the middle of a single category. For example, if you want the firs four items in a category to be in a 2 by 2 grid, and then after that have the rest switch to full width (or any other layout), you can do that as well.

Yes, you can change the layout rules for each category specifically. You can even change the layout rules in the middle of a single category. For example, if you want the firs four items in a category to be in a 2 by 2 grid, and then after that have the rest switch to full width (or any other layout), you can do that as well.
Can you give a example of the code and where to add.

I'm not seeing any duplicate icons, but still having same problems with Ui.X style and XF style I've mentioned above, with icons not showing up, with or without the addon enabled. Just those two styles. If anyone else has this installed and is using the UI.X style (as well as the XF default) without any issue, please reply to let us know. I'd like to know whether this is or isn't some problem specific to my local install. TIA

Top Bottom