[TH] Monetize Lite [Deleted]

I am having problems deleting an Advertisement Node that I created in the node list. Does anyone know what might be the problem, or if this is a known problem?

Running the latest version of Xenforo.

I am having problems deleting an Advertisement Node that I created in the node list. Does anyone know what might be the problem, or if this is a known problem?

What problems are you having? Do you get an error?

This addon is great but i have a couple of issues.

Firstly it seems at times no ads at all show. (i have it set up to rotate ads) but on occasions no ads at all show. It almost feels like the no ad shown is part of the rotation.
Secondly this ad on stops the rotating ads addon special second post placement showing. How can we either change this so it does not interfere or create a similar option in this addon?

Last edited:

Firstly it seems at times no ads at all show. (i have it set up to rotate ads) but on occasions no ads at all show. It almost feels like the no ad shown is part of the rotation.
Secondly this ad on stops the rotating ads addon special second post placement showing. How can we either change this so it does not interfere or create a similar option in this addon?

Could you please provide a URL? If you don't want to publicly post it could you send it in a PM to both myself and @kylerc?

I don't exactly get an error, but after clicking delete, the load bar just keeps going infinitely without finishing and deleting.

This has been fixed for the next release. As soon as we figure out the issue @cyberpedz has we will post a release. Until that release can be made just hide the node using permissions :)

Regards,

Jake

Just wanted to add my two cents in - I'm also experiencing both of these issues. Glad the first one has been resolved in the next update. However, just to give feedback, I don't have my ads set to rotate and I still get the issue where sometimes they don't load at all. Oddly enough, they seem to load fine most of the time on Google Chrome, but fail on Opera, Internet Explorer, or Firefox.

Just wanted to add my two cents in - I'm also experiencing both of these issues. Glad the first one has been resolved in the next update. However, just to give feedback, I don't have my ads set to rotate and I still get the issue where sometimes they don't load at all. Oddly enough, they seem to load fine most of the time on Google Chrome, but fail on Opera, Internet Explorer, or Firefox.

What version of IE / Firefox do you notice that the ad sometimes fails to load? What are you using as the content of your ad? A static image from your server or something like Adsense? Is it all ads that fail to load or just one of them?

For me I use chrome. And its hard to tell what does not load as there is nothing there as if you don't have ads on the site at all. As I mentioned it almost seems as if no as is part of the rotation. Keep hitting refresh and you will see a static banner and AdSense rotate and every so often no ads at all.

Could you please provide a URL? If you don't want to publicly post it could you send it in a PM to both myself and @kylerc?

Sadly I removed it as it was stopping my special second post as showing from the rotating ads plugin they seem to conflict.

No my rotating add plugin is not playing nice with permissions so am going to have to try this again.

What version of IE / Firefox do you notice that the ad sometimes fails to load? What are you using as the content of your ad? A static image from your server or something like Adsense? Is it all ads that fail to load or just one of them?
IE 11
Firefox 38

I run Project Wonderful ads. An ad loader sits in the header while each ad box has it's own code.
It's all ads fail.

Right i am giving this another go. Its seems after a re install that it does not conflic with the other ad on (rotating ads) yay!

I am however still having an issue when no ads are displayed at all.

This is my site www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk
The ads i have are a header banner ad
a top of sidebar ad
a footer below content ad
ad in profiles above messages
below sticks ad

These are a mixture of both static image ads and adsense. If you refresh the page a few times and click around the site you will notice that on occasions no ads show at all. Its noticeable with the top ads above breadccrumbs and top of sidebar as they are visible right away at the top of the site.

I have just done this video to try and show what i am on about @Jake B.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Right i am giving this another go. Its seems after a re install that it does not conflic with the other ad on (rotating ads) yay!

I am however still having an issue when no ads are displayed at all.

This is my site www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk
The ads i have are a header banner ad
a top of sidebar ad
a footer below content ad
ad in profiles above messages
below sticks ad

These are a mixture of both static image ads and adsense. If you refresh the page a few times and click around the site you will notice that on occasions no ads show at all. Its noticeable with the top ads above breadccrumbs and top of sidebar as they are visible right away at the top of the site.

I have just done this video to try and show what i am on about @Jake B.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would you mind opening your javascript console to see if any errors show up when advertisements disappear?

Regards,

Jake

Would you mind opening your javascript console to see if any errors show up when advertisements disappear?

Regards,

Jake

New Picture (3).webp

I am having a real issue with permissions as well. What i want to achieve is adsense is shown to all members except premium ad elite.
Sponsor (static) ads show to all members.

My issue is no matter what i set premium members either see adsense or all members dont see adsense.

New Picture (4).webp

Last edited:
Iam entering Node ID , to show banner in specific nod e, but its still shows on all nodes , what i do wrong
e29ef809c32a9a321b62e53cb6c65065.png

View attachment 106184

I am having a real issue with permissions as well. What i want to achieve is adsense is shown to all members except premium ad elite.
Sponsor (static) ads show to all members.

My issue is no matter what i set premium members either see adsense or all members dont see adsense.

View attachment 106185

Your setup is proper. Mind creating a ticket at audentio.com? It might be something else we cannot tell.
Iam entering Node ID , to show banner in specific nod e, but its still shows on all nodes , what i do wrong
e29ef809c32a9a321b62e53cb6c65065.png
This seems like it should work, @Jake B. will take a look.

is there a way to create new Spot , and make hook: as specific node/forum ?
Yes you can add the hook in via templates and thus you can use template conditionals.

Top Bottom