[TH] Monetize Lite [Deleted]

View attachment 106184

I am having a real issue with permissions as well. What i want to achieve is adsense is shown to all members except premium ad elite.
Sponsor (static) ads show to all members.

My issue is no matter what i set premium members either see adsense or all members dont see adsense.

View attachment 106185

For your ads that sometimes don't show up, are they all through adsense? Are they the fixed width ads or the variable width ads? I'm testing a solution to this currently but I want to make sure I fully understand the issue.

Hi, I'm sorry, but how do I update my version of AD Monetize? I don't see it in my account on Audentio (although it's purchased). I don't see an option here either to download an update. I'm sure I'm missing something, but what?

Thanks for any help!

Andre

Hi, I'm sorry, but how do I update my version of AD Monetize? I don't see it in my account on Audentio (although it's purchased). I don't see an option here either to download an update. I'm sure I'm missing something, but what?

Thanks for any help!

Andre

Hi there,

Send me a PM with the email you used when you purchased it, and with your username on Audentio.com and I'll get it added to your account :)

Great addon , but i have 2 questions :
1: How to set time frame when banner is shown ( if user bought banner spot , would be great to assign user for banner spot and when time is up , addon send alert to admin and user , would be super usefull)
2: How to set banner shows in specific forum ( we have cities targeted forum and , users need to be able buy banners by specific forum )

i hope this is some how achievable , thnk you

Hi, we have been getting many complaints about the ads making the page "jumps" every time a new banner comes into view. People are starting to resort to AdBlockers to avoid having to deal with this. We don't want to be losing adverts nor members, so how can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Hi Andre,

Would you mind creating a ticket over at audentio.com with admin details so we can look into this issue?

Regards,

Jake

Great addon , but i have 2 questions :
1: How to set time frame when banner is shown ( if user bought banner spot , would be great to assign user for banner spot and when time is up , addon send alert to admin and user , would be super usefull)
2: How to set banner shows in specific forum ( we have cities targeted forum and , users need to be able buy banners by specific forum )

i hope this is some how achievable , thnk you
plz help

HI there,

Sorry for the delay, didn't see your post.

#1 currently isn't possible

#2 you just need to create a custom template hook wrapped in something like:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == XX">
<xen:hook name="ad_custom_hook_name" />
</xen:if>

HI there,

Sorry for the delay, didn't see your post.

#1 currently isn't possible

#2 you just need to create a custom template hook wrapped in something like:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == XX">
<xen:hook name="ad_custom_hook_name" />
</xen:if>
Thnx plz add timeing feature its essensial for ads compagn

Hi,

Anyone can tell me if their banners are responsive on mobile? Mine stick out and totally break the layout. My client is used to the addon so we have to make it work. Shouldn't it be responsive out of the box?

I noticed this when I look at the site using Chrome "responsive design mode." But on Firefox it displays right, so I don't know how accurate these are (I don't have a mobile phone).

1b93ec080ab8afdf4d3bd2e7a0264a89.webp

1df05aa16173d4d8fe2502f827ba966b.webp

Many thanks!

Andre

Last edited:
I noticed a couple of month back that people were having issues deleting an advertisement node. I've also got the exact same issue but I'm running the latest version. Was this not fixed? If not, any idea when an update will come out?

I've just hidden the node for now.

Top Bottom