[TH] Monetize [Deleted]

I have to contact to purchase this addon?

Yes, this post explains that,

Small sneak peek in here, the next version we're publishing for this add-on is 1.1.0, which is where most of the delay with the pending update comes from. When fixing some of the pending issues, I've hit a couple of roadblocks and ultimately we made the internal call to spend more time and resolve them properly by refactoring the add-on, rather than band-aiding stuff.

Small sneak peek in here, the next version we're publishing for this add-on is 1.1.0, which is where most of the delay with the pending update comes from. When fixing some of the pending issues, I've hit a couple of roadblocks and ultimately we made the internal call to spend more time and resolve them properly by refactoring the add-on, rather than band-aiding stuff.

I'm down for paid DLC lets keep it moving :)

is this patch compatible or do we need to wait for an update?

is this patch compatible or do we need to wait for an update?

You are safe! We haven't had any issues reported since the update was released this morning :)

So I want to get this add-on to help build a better experience for our user upgrades.

But the entire purchase price is beyond absurd.

When you click the Buy for $79.95 button above, you're taken to the ThemeHouse site, were the only option related to buying is Contact Us. That brings up a chat window where you get an auto-respond text with a link to click. Clicking on that link provides a full questionnaire of your company, product, intent of project, dates, times and other irrelevant matters.

I was very tempted to say none of your damn business!

I just want to buy the add-on, and I wonder if the order process is so convoluted, the setup process for the add-on itself may become a nightmare.

Indeed, if there was another option to enhance the user upgrade experience, I'd choose it in a heartbeat.

Anyone?

So I want to get this add-on to help build a better experience for our user upgrades.

But the entire purchase price is beyond absurd.

When you click the Buy for $79.95 button above, you're taken to the ThemeHouse site, were the only option related to buying is Contact Us. That brings up a chat window where you get an auto-respond text with a link to click. Clicking on that link provides a full questionnaire of your company, product, intent of project, dates, times and other irrelevant matters.

I was very tempted to say none of your damn business!

I just want to buy the add-on, and I wonder if the order process is so convoluted, the setup process for the add-on itself may become a nightmare.

Indeed, if there was another option to enhance the user upgrade experience, I'd choose it in a heartbeat.

Anyone?
Hello Gene,

Apologies but that is how some of our premium add-ons are set up for purchase (XPress, XWiki, etc) as most of them require installation support from our team. I've already responded to your recent ticket. I will speak to you there and have our Director of Operations generate an invoice for you to purchase [TH] Monetize.

I have installed Sponsors with TH Monetize, works well but the only issue that I have is that the links replace the page they sit on in Chrome... in other browsers they open up in new Tabs/Windows.

Any ideas would help me move on from this minor sticking point.

Do you know how to set up the urls in monetize to replace the user Amazon links with our affiliate code?

I know this is an awful time to ask for this, however I wanted to mention it in case it wasn't already, but I would really like to have a 'Notes' multi line text input for each sponsor on the edit sponsor page, somewhere around here:
1598649378829.png

I know this isn't a CRM, however there is no other place to keep a note about a sponsor. I have a problem trying to keep track of who the real life people are because their company may not match the name of the individual or the exact brand they might be known for. Also if I have made special agreements with them or any other general notes, this would be very useful.

I know this is an awful time to ask for this, however I wanted to mention it in case it wasn't already, but I would really like to have a 'Notes' multi line text input for each sponsor on the edit sponsor page, somewhere around here:
View attachment 233787

I know this isn't a CRM, however there is no other place to keep a note about a sponsor. I have a problem trying to keep track of who the real life people are because their company may not match the name of the individual or the exact brand they might be known for. Also if I have made special agreements with them or any other general notes, this would be very useful.
Hello @doublespaces, I'll get this added to our issue tracker now. Thank you kindly for the suggestion as I agree, this would be helpful :)

I think there is a bug with the addon,
The link on the no-permission page seems to be broken....
it should point to "account/upgrades" page but instead it is linked as "account/upgrade" (Yes, its without the last letter S) therefore throwing a 404 page error to end user.

probably a simple typo on the coding :LOL:

I think there is a bug with the addon,
The link on the no-permission page seems to be broken....
it should point to "account/upgrades" page but instead it is linked as "account/upgrade" (Yes, its without the last letter S) therefore throwing a 404 page error to end user.

probably a simple typo on the coding :LOL:
This is happening with the latest version? If so, I'll get an issue created so that it is fixed within the next release.

You shouldn't have any trouble with using this on 2.2. But if you do then let us know! :)

when used in combination with UI.X 2 on XF 2.2 with everything updated, the /account/upgrades page is all messed up ( I have 5 account upgrades available, you may not see the issue unless you have that many )

I had too many issues with the upgrade and reverted the upgrade, I will wait another 6 months before trying again

when used in combination with UI.X 2 on XF 2.2 with everything updated, the /account/upgrades page is all messed up ( I have 5 account upgrades available, you may not see the issue unless you have that many )

I had too many issues with the upgrade and reverted the upgrade, I will wait another 6 months before trying again

Works fine on my forum.

Top Bottom