[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Site crashed please advise???

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in /*****/*****/*****/community/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130725.php on line 237

Site crashed onthe latest version of the add on.

running on XF 1.2
I used this
Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
$config['debug'] = true;

and went searching. If i turn an the add on, teh site crashed. There are no other add ons active. If i disable the add on, the site is back. It worked all the time, i didnt install new add ons, and suddenly the site crashed on this add onn. Any idea?

EDIT: uninstalled it again. installed 1.4 tested it and that worked. upgraded to 1.5 (cross my fingers) and it works ???? very strange..

Last edited:
Thanks and installed. However as a new user to xF the upgrade didn't go as advised in the readme file.

I uploaded and replaced files and was not prompted to automatically update, I had to manually go in and select update from the plugin list. Maybe it doesn't do it that way in 1,2 or maybe something my end?

Thanks and installed. However as a new user to xF the upgrade didn't go as advised in the readme file.

I uploaded and replaced files and was not prompted to automatically update, I had to manually go in and select update from the plugin list. Maybe it doesn't do it that way in 1,2 or maybe something my end?
Fourth point releases (i.e., x.x.xX) don't include updates to the XML file so don't need upgrading, so there will usually be no message. I will update the readme file to reflect this.

Is it OK to overwrite the files in the upload transfer?
There was a few in the Waindigo folder. I must have something else install by Waindigo.

Waindigo updated Login As User by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.7 released

Bug fixes:
  • Fixes bug that original user will be logged back in if 'Stay Logged In' option is checked when originally logging in and session is allowed to time out (after 1 hour or so of inactivity), when 'Log out first before switching user' option is enabled. The 'Stay Logged In' cookie is now updated to reflect the user that has been switched to.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting this error when installing the add-on, I've already uploaded all of the files to my server.
Please enter a valid callback method (Waindigo_LoginAsUser_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck).

Please re-upload all the files as this error means that all the files have not been successfully uploaded.
Ah, thanks. Sorry about that. It turns out that my original download was incomplete, I'm re-downloading and reinstalling now.

EDIT: It's still doing it, it seems that there's no such file "healthcheck" or "health_check" when I search through the folder. I did find "filehealthcheck.php", uploaded it separately, but it's still giving me the error.

Should I uninstall subaccounts/post as user and install log in as user first, post as user second, and subaccounts third?
I'd like to request, if possible, to move the "login as user" link next to the inbox and alerts.

Thank you. :)
This would look a lot nicer, I was gonna figure out how to do it myself but that would be nice. (Just a suggestion)
To have the link in plain sight after "alerts" would be nice. Like a "switch user" dropdown.

(I'm using this with subaccounts, you perfect human being, Waindigo. Expect a donation whenever I can give one!)

Last edited:
Ah, thanks. Sorry about that. It turns out that my original download was incomplete, I'm re-downloading and reinstalling now.

EDIT: It's still doing it, it seems that there's no such file "healthcheck" or "health_check" when I search through the folder. I did find "filehealthcheck.php", uploaded it separately, but it's still giving me the error.
Not sure why you are looking for a file called healthcheck or health_check. The file should be called FileHealthCheck.php. I have checked the add-on download and it is there. Not sure why you are having difficulty.

Should I uninstall subaccounts/post as user and install log in as user first, post as user second, and subaccounts third?
You can install them all in any order. Just make sure you upload ALL the files for ALL the add-ons.

Top Bottom