[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Not sure why you are looking for a file called healthcheck or health_check. The file should be called FileHealthCheck.php. I have checked the add-on download and it is there. Not sure why you are having difficulty.

You can install them all in any order. Just make sure you upload ALL the files for ALL the add-ons.
Very strange, maybe it's my Internet connection. I've made sure every file has been uploaded, and tried again and again.
I was just looking for something with the terms "healthcheck" but I did find Filehealthcheck.
I'm reinstalling now and reuploading files... and it seems to be working so far. It's processing now, I'll edit this post if anything else comes up.

Very strange, maybe it's my Internet connection. I've made sure every file has been uploaded, and tried again and again.
I was just looking for something with the terms "healthcheck" but I did find Filehealthcheck.
I'm reinstalling now and reuploading files... and it seems to be working so far. It's processing now, I'll edit this post if anything else comes up.
I was just wondering why you decided to look for "healthcheck" because the error you posted does actually say "filehealthcheck". Anyway, sounds like it is working now. You might want to check your FTP client to see if any file uploads failed.

Is this as expected?

1. Create a user
2. While this user is still logged-in (use different browser/browser user) delete it
3. Go back to the original user, and you are already disconnected but getting a "There was a server error, please try again later". The user cannot go anywhere else, not to the index, not to log-in/register again, just nothing.
While this user tries to surf anywhere else in the website, it creates server error logs:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: The requested user could not be found. - library/Waindigo/LoginAsUser/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php:20

Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(407): Waindigo_LoginAsUser_Extend_XenForo_Model_User_Base->getVisitingUserById(10254)
#1 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(270): XenForo_Visitor::setup(10254, Array)
#2 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#3 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#4 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/admin/domains/domain.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "http://domain.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I haven't connected to this user and then deleted it, I've just registered under different user at my Chrome browser. The "Log in as user" add-on wasn't used in the entire process.

When logging in to different users without going back to your user, and at the same time commenting on different threads with these users, it creates false alerts to users that don't participate or follow these threads.

For example, I've logged-in to user A, B, and C. I've commented with user A in thread Z and then logged in to user B and commented in thread X, and then logged in to user C and commented in thread Y, and so on, multiple times without going to back to my user.

What's happening is that user A gets notification that people commented in a thread X, but this user hasn't posted any comment there - this user posted comment only in thread A. This is the same case with user B and C.

If you can, please check this issue.

Thanks.

Your letters are a bit confusing, but I think I understand what you are trying to say. I will look into it and see if I can replicate.

I'm unable to replicate this and can't see any reason why this would happen. Are you sure User A isn't watching the forum?

Is there a way to edit posts by one of your connected sub-accounts while logged into another user account or your main user account? If not, would it be possible to request this?

Is this working now? I have it and I have no option to login as a user?

Have you set the permission for your usergroup to be able to login as another user?

scr4-png.35827

I just installed this and while I do have the log in as user link at the very top left of the forum, it's not showing on anyone's member card like in the first screen shot of the overview page.

I have mine set for only administrator to use and I have the permission set in administrator.

Not a big problem, for my needs I can just use that top link. Just mentioning so it's known.

Thanks,

Bob

I just installed this and while I do have the log in as user link at the very top left of the forum, it's not showing on anyone's member card like in the first screen shot of the overview page.

I have mine set for only administrator to use and I have the permission set in administrator.

Not a big problem, for my needs I can just use that top link. Just mentioning so it's known.

Thanks,

Bob
Is this on the default style?

Top Bottom