[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

@Jon W can you add a off button or ignore all button in options to the update checker for the add ones? as i prefer to use another add one of this and i rather not have the update nonfiction show in home on admin...

@Jon W can you add a off button or ignore all button in options to the update checker for the add ones? as i prefer to use another add one of this and i rather not have the update nonfiction show in home on admin...
Already tried the ACP -> Options -> Install and Upgrade by Waindigo -> Uncheck for outdated add-ons?
Also you can manually uncheck all add-ons there.

How do I delete sites from stored credentials?? It just keeps adding more entries.

I'm also not sure what this credentials thing is. It is a bit frightening.
Go to options and disable it.

Last edited:
@sbj yes but annoying when u add a new add-one.. would be easier if u can just turn of the feature in options that way i don't have to go back and check it again for a new one..

I'm also not sure what this credentials thing is. It is a bit frightening.
Go to options and disable it.
They are stored so that you can download add-ons from urls without typing them in every time. They are NOT shared with anyone except to login to the specified sites and there is a specific admin permission so you can avoid other admins seeing them. Everything still functions if you turn them off.

Reactions: sbj
@sbj yes but annoying when u add a new add-one.. would be easier if u can just turn of the feature in options that way i don't have to go back and check it again for a new one..
There is an option to turn off the outdated add-ons check completely.

As I said above, you can turn it completely off, go to options.

They are stored so that you can download add-ons from urls without typing them in every time. They are NOT shared with anyone except to login to the specified sites and there is a specific admin permission so you can avoid other admins seeing them. Everything still functions if you turn them off.
I was just confused and didn't know what this is. When you updated this add-on, in your update log, you didn't explain what this is. So was not sure.
But thank you for explaining me now.

The latest update put my Forum into Security lockdown and closed it to all members until I disabled the addon?

I was just confused and didn't know what this is. When you updated this add-on, in your update log, you didn't explain what this is. So was not sure.
But thank you for explaining me now.
That's because the stored credentials functionality has been in the add-on since version 1.0.2. See here:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/install-and-upgrade-by-waindigo.2035/update?update=4869

The only change in the recent update is that the credentials can now be viewed/edited.

The W3C Validator told me that there's an unclosed span tag.
Seems to come from the phrase "waindigo_copyright_notice_installupgrade".
There's a <span> instead of a </span> at the end.

Back
Top Bottom