[TH] Giphy [Deleted]

You don't need to include anything in those fields, you just need to drag the Giphy icon onto the editor where you'd like it to display

Hey you guys are calling this 2.0.2 for the version number but your downloads are called version 1.0.5 and do not show an update since December.

Is that by design, @Jake B. -- What's up with that?

@Jake B. @Dalton Prock --> Hey guys, I have been using your products and also paying for your subscription services for months. I also just went and purchased the Giphy add-on directly. My question is this.. since I started with this add on it has never fit into any theme 'properly' - look at the screenshots below. Is there any plan on fixing this? It does the same thing in default theme.... in it's current state, it is not something I consider 'production' worthy because it is not a clean interface. I had assumed when purchasing I was getting an updated version, as stated above, not the same item that was not fully functional that I've been paying for the last several months.

Any idea on correcting it's visual interface?

@Jake B. @Dalton Prock --> Hey guys, I have been using your products and also paying for your subscription services for months. I also just went and purchased the Giphy add-on directly. My question is this.. since I started with this add on it has never fit into any theme 'properly' - look at the screenshots below. Is there any plan on fixing this? It does the same thing in default theme.... in it's current state, it is not something I consider 'production' worthy because it is not a clean interface. I had assumed when purchasing I was getting an updated version, as stated above, not the same item that was not fully functional that I've been paying for the last several months.

Any idea on correcting it's visual interface?

View attachment 194535View attachment 194536
I've started a private conversation with you to discuss the interface issues that you're experiencing.

The search button text needs capitalisation here.

All the buttons seem oversized compared to the stock buttons too, which makes them look weird and chunky. And the search button is taller than the search box. It would be nice if they were all consistent sizes compared to the stock button below them

Also, it would be kind of nice if you could scroll through the gifs.

You can do that on the XF1 version of the add on I have from elsewhere and it feel smoother to browse through.

zXUFa4R.gif

Edit: I'm not sure why that link isn't working, it's as follows:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The giphy logo is also a bit oversized compared to all the other RTE icons. Stands out quite a lot compared to the rest.

So has anyone been able to get a working API key in recent days/weeks? Or do we need to wait for an update? Thanks.

I tried. There is no Giphy button when I go there.

In case anyone else runs into this issue:

Style Properties -> [TH] Giphy -> Icon type for Giphy ediitor icon

Change from Font Awesome to Image

image path (for me) is styles/themehouse/giphy/giphy.png

Top Bottom