[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Just a couple quick questions :D

is it possible to change the name of the nav link? Currently it says Donations but I would rather it be more cheerful LOL and say something like Support Us!

Also is there a way to disable the donor list on the campaign page?

I was thinking of getting away from Robbo and into this but I'm curious as to why this uses a separate addon to be able to accept payments? Why isn't it built in?

Where can I enter my paypal account information? I can't find the option unless I am missing something.

Last edited:
We use paygates so that it will support any payment gateway that provides. Why rebuild functions that are free and already exist. Better support as well since common bugs have been fixed already.

@Thenis make sure to check out the documentation it explains you need paygates installed.

We use paygates so that it will support any payment gateway that provides. Why rebuild functions that are free and already exist. Better support as well since common bugs have been fixed already.

@Thenis make sure to check out the documentation it explains you need paygates installed.
I have it, but I still can't find the option
EDIT: These are my only options in Page
These are my only options in [bD]Paygates http://i.imgur.com/lQTA92B.png
EDIT 2: NVM I fixed it.

Last edited:
Is there any way to put this on XenPorta? On the sidebar?

Create a template widget on XenPorta with a template hook in it such as:
Code:
<xen:hook name="sidebar_donation_widget" />

Then create a widget using the Widget Framework that uses that hook.

Jake

Create a template widget on XenPorta with a template hook in it such as:
Code:
<xen:hook name="sidebar_donation_widget" />

Then create a widget using the Widget Framework that uses that hook.

Jake
Can you walk me though the process I am kinda new and still getting the hand of it. I would really appreciate that.

Can you walk me though the process I am kinda new and still getting the hand of it. I would really appreciate that.

I'm not even entirely sure this is possible as I do not use XenPorta. Might be best to ask @Jaxel if there is a way for Widget Framework to work with it, or if XenPorta supports any type of generic 'template' widget.

Jake

Sorry if I am being a pain in the ass, but it there any way to change the paypal link so that when you click donate it takes you to a paypal donation link and not to a link for purchasing an item.

Sorry if I am being a pain in the ass, but it there any way to change the paypal link so that when you click donate it takes you to a paypal donation link and not to a purchasing for an item link.

I don't believe PayPal supports donations with the IPN. I will look into it though.

Jake

Top Bottom