[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

• Is there any easy way to move the navigation tab between the Home, Middle & End Positions without having to edit the file to do this?

Yep, there's an option for this!

1. Is there any way to parse HTML/BBCode in the Campaign description while also hiding this info in the widgets?

Not currently

Any progress on the anonymous donations thing? Nobody can use that here as they still appear and i have no way to make it work what annoyed several people.

I believe this was fixed in the last release

Jake

Tested with Stripe, working perfect.
The error after donating with PayPal is,

which occurs on this page /donate/server-bill.1/campaign?success=1

Okay, I see what would cause this error. However, it shouldn't cause the donation to not process. I'll look into this as well before I make that release on Monday.

Jake

Oh my issue is on the anonymous donations appearing as public. The paypal thing is Solidus up there!

Ah, sorry. I just tested that as well and am not able to replicate it. Our demo is running the latest released version and I'm able to create anonymous donations. Could you try reuploading your files?

Jake

Ah, sorry. I just tested that as well and am not able to replicate it. Our demo is running the latest released version and I'm able to create anonymous donations. Could you try reuploading your files?

Jake
Heya, i just re-uploaded everything, not working, used the XML as upgrade to rebuild stuff, still ignoring the anonymous tick. Used Rebuild Donations on tools, nope. :(

I searched the database entries, it seems even with the Anonymous ticked, it's stored as 0 on the database.

Heya, i just re-uploaded everything, not working, used the XML as upgrade to rebuild stuff, still ignoring the anonymous tick. Used Rebuild Donations on tools, nope. :(

I searched the database entries, it seems even with the Anonymous ticked, it's stored as 0 on the database.

Is this when creating it in the AdminCP, or when creating it from the front end?

Betting that's it. Is this going to require an update to the mod?

No, it's a change that has to be made server side.

How to Update to Prevent Service Outage
To prepare for these changes, please use the checklist below to ensure everything has been upgraded completely:

• Talk to the technical contact or 3rd party partner that you used to create the checkout.
  • Save the VeriSign G5 Root Trust Anchor in your keystore.
  • Upgrade your environment to support the SHA-256 signing algorithm.
  • Perform end-to-end testing of the integration against the Sandbox / Payflow Pilot environment (including Instant Payment Notifications (IPN), Payment Data Transfer (PDT), and Silent Posts).
https://devblog.paypal.com/paypal-ssl-certificate-changes/

Heya, got confused here, so i have this monthly donation of 90$, and i want if over 90$ is funded to count towards the % of the next month, isn't this possible?

Top Bottom