[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

I'm not sure what happened, but my recurring monthly campaign is all screwed up. It no longer reactivates every month at the date I selected. I had to change the dates manually to get it to show up and now it shows the campaign time as "2 months" instead of "30 days".
I've noticed that as well, but the new implementation for accurate intervals is causing that issue and adjusting the timezone to yours seems to fix that.

I've noticed that as well, but the new implementation for accurate intervals is causing that issue and adjusting the timezone to yours seems to fix that.
It's also counting donations from the prior month for this month. I'm not sure what to do in order to fix that issue?

I noticed that since I upgraded my campaign disappeared and I had to reset the date too.

You can set the permissions to disable them.

I only see the options "can donate" and "can view donate page" but not to hide it in the navigation bar completely from guests.

I just updated, and I'm getting an error, with a note that: "Your start date must be before or the current date."

It's not rendering my forum either (unless I disable the addon).

::edit:: Not sure if this will help or not:

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Your start date must be before or the current date. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1359
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /xen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1401): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /xen/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(378): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /xen/library/Audentio/DonationManager/WidgetRenderer/Campaign.php(69): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array)
#3 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(683): Audentio_DonationManager_WidgetRenderer_Campaign->_render(Array, 'category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(397): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#5 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(316): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#6 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('category_view', '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t<ol ...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /xen/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /xen/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'category_view')
#10 /xen/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /xen/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /xen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

Last edited:
I just updated, and I'm getting an error, with a note that: "Your start date must be before or the current date."

It's not rendering my forum either (unless I disable the addon).

::edit:: Not sure if this will help or not:

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Your start date must be before or the current date. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1359
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /xen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1401): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /xen/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(378): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /xen/library/Audentio/DonationManager/WidgetRenderer/Campaign.php(69): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array)
#3 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(683): Audentio_DonationManager_WidgetRenderer_Campaign->_render(Array, 'category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(397): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#5 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(316): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#6 /xen/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('category_view', '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t<ol ...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /xen/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /xen/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'category_view')
#10 /xen/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /xen/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /xen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
I am getting the same error!

I'll have an update fixing this out by today. It looks like people who have misconfigured campaigns are having issues and the check for validation is printing an error.

If someone wants an immediate fix (I believe this will work) then do this:

Go to library/Audentio/DonationManager/DataWriter/Campaign.php and replace this:
Code:
$this->error(new XenForo_Phrase('addm_start_date_must_be_before_or_current'), 'start_date');
return false;

With this:
Code:
$this->set('start_date', XenForo_Application::$time);

Let me know if that fixes the issue!

If someone wants an immediate fix (I believe this will work) then do this:

Go to library/Audentio/DonationManager/DataWriter/Campaign.php and replace this:
Code:
$this->error(new XenForo_Phrase('addm_start_date_must_be_before_or_current'), 'start_date');
return false;

With this:
Code:
$this->set('start_date', XenForo_Application::$time);

Let me know if that fixes the issue!
That worked for me! Thanks!

I don't know if this is a related issue, but has anyone else been experiencing a browser tab refresh flickering? (Here's the post I made in the Troubleshooting/Problem topic: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/forum-webpages-keep-refresh-flickering.118513/)
I believe this started after I updated this add-on.:confused:
I also had the issue mentioned above and fixed it with the immediate fix

*Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be an issue with one of the ads. :P

Last edited:
GDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! I should have read the comments before update.

The update indeed broke my life :P

Is your fix @silence for this issue?

edit. yeah it was thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom