[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Made this edit and now the User Group Promotions work for those who've donated anonymously.

File: library/Audentio/DonationManager/Listener

On line 41 & 48 change 4 occurrences of "addm_public_donation" -> "addm_total_donation" & run the cache rebuild.

Q: When adding donations manually on the back-end admin panel as Anonymous they not credited to the user under addm_total_donation or addm_anonymous_donation, are there plans to fix this?

Is there an option when a monthly / yearly donation target is met. That the campaign closes and automatically disappears from the side menu.
This would be very cool, and I will buy the addon right now if there is an option for this.

Q: When adding donations manually on the back-end admin panel as Anonymous they not credited to the user under addm_total_donation or addm_anonymous_donation, are there plans to fix this?
I checked the code and did many manual donations and the counter for anonymous donations is being updated for that user.

I set Donation Manager up for 12 months campaign and it says 118.0% in the graph

Earned $165.00
Monthly $140.00
10 months remaining
Goal $1,680.00 a year

Why don't it show that we have not reached our goal?

I set Donation Manager up for 12 months campaign and it says 118.0% in the graph

Earned $165.00
Monthly $140.00
10 months remaining
Goal $1,680.00 a year

Why don't it show that we have not reached our goal?
The goal is only reached if the total earned equals the set goal amount.

@Sam F It looks like the campaign is currently made to only reset when the end date or interval is reached. So it is functioning as normal.

@Sam F It looks like the campaign is currently made to only reset when the end date or interval is reached. So it is functioning as normal.

why does the goal show 118.0%
The yearly Goal is $1,680.00 a year
it should only read around 9%

upload_2016-6-29_9-15-28-png.136857

So, freshly purchased and installed. Looking great so far. Thank you for the add-on.

I found some "UX Flaws" (rather than bugs), that don't allow me to use the add-on on my board yet...:
  • Permissions: "Can view donate page" set to "no" still shows the "Donations" Navigation Tab (if set in ACP options) and still lets users open the page while then showing the typical error "You don't have access". That is a flaw in user experience. The permission setup should be hiding ALL links (no matter where: Footer, Account Menu, Main Navigation) and not allow to visit the page in general. This is especially important for private boards that do not allow access to the "unregistered" user group.
  • Donation "Overlay": When set to "Open donation form in modal" instead of forwarding to the payment page, the modal misses the header with the campaign name in it. The user can only select the amount of money and then donate without being sure if he clicked on the right campaign before the modal opened.
  • "Top Donations" Sidebar Widget: As long as there are no Top Donations, the sidebar widget should not show up. Empty sidebar widgets are irritating and look like errors.
That's all I found on a frisk glance. ;)

Last edited:
An issue with @Arty's HTML Email Customizer: Whenever AD Donation Manager sends out a "Donation Confirmation" eMail, it wraps the wrapper blocks for header and footer two times around the email.

Another issue with AD UI.X: Navigation tab "Account Menu" is not shown in Responsive Mode in the right OffCanvas menu.

Another issue with AD UI.X: Navigation tab "Account Menu" is not shown in Responsive Mode in the right OffCanvas menu.
That should probably be posted in the UI.X thread.
An issue with @Arty's HTML Email Customizer: Whenever AD Donation Manager sends out a "Donation Confirmation" eMail, it wraps the wrapper blocks for header and footer two times around the email.
I'll take a look!
I found some "UX Flaws" (rather than bugs), that don't allow me to use the add-on on my board yet...:
I'll take a look :)

Top Bottom