[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

ThemeHouse updated [AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0 Released

Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed breadcrumbs on admin page not being accurate.
  • Removes milestone sidebar if no milestones exist.
  • Fixed uploading images if data directory does not exist.
Enhancements
  • Redirects if admin attempts to use milestones.
  • Added recurring criteria to model.
  • Added currency criteria to model.
  • Updated donation cleanup to respect open campaigns.
  • Added current income to campaign list to display current income for the time period....

Read the rest of this update entry...

So I've tried to apply bbcode and html to the campaign description with no luck... I can't even make paragraph breaks or links. Am I missing something? If not, I'd like to request this as an improvement.

So I've tried to apply bbcode and html to the campaign description with no luck... I can't even make paragraph breaks or links. Am I missing something? If not, I'd like to request this as an improvement.

Works for me. What's your code and what version are you running?

to change the color of the progress bar the setting is under style properties -> ad donation manager -> progress bar overlay 100%

if you want to change the text color of the donation % number under which option do you change the text color box from white?

to change the color of the progress bar the setting is under style properties -> ad donation manager -> progress bar overlay 100%

if you want to change the text color of the donation % number under which option do you change the text color box from white?
Set the color for Progress Bar Background :)

Okay this is really getting messy on my side to keep up a monthly recurring donation campaign. =/
It's set to end on the 25th now, 5 days before the end of the month. :(

A question here, if a guest donates, do the criteria, trophies / promotions apply? It seems it's not doing so here.

A question here, if a guest donates, do the criteria, trophies / promotions apply? It seems it's not doing so here.
Do you have them properly configured and are on the newest version since there was a bug with the previous.
Okay this is really getting messy on my side to keep up a monthly recurring donation campaign. =/
It's set to end on the 25th now, 5 days before the end of the month. :(
We'll try and figure out a solution!

It worked perfect before I updated this addon, no change to the badge addon for months.
This addon broke something.

It worked perfect before I updated this addon, no change to the badge addon for months.
This addon broke something.
Yes but if it was the last tab, then it wouldn't cause issues if it was misconfigured but when more are added it could lead to problems.

Try disabling the badge addon and see if the donations tab works.

Yes but if it was the last tab, then it wouldn't cause issues if it was misconfigured but when more are added it could lead to problems.

Try disabling the badge addon and see if the donations tab works.

Disabling badges addon does not fix it. Now Bets displays Donations (even though donation tab is disabled) and Photos (from sonnb's Gallery) shows Bets.
Disabling AD Donate fixes all issues.

Top Bottom