[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

GDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! I should have read the comments before update.

The update broke my forum yeah, all pages, including the admin pages for the addon itself return a "Your start date must be before or the current date."

Is your fix @silence for this issue?
Yes :) An update to resolve this will be pushed out soon, but we want to see if any other bugs arise.

I feel the same frustration. I'm running 1.1.0a and I badly want to update for the features / fixes but with each release there are disruptive bugs posted within a day so I'm just waiting it out.

Wow... I updated to the latest version and it crashed my board...

WARNING TO ALL!
  1. My only campaign suddenly has had an "end date" that could not be deleted anymore. The end date reappeared once I saved the campaign. All campaigns now have end dates that can not be deleted.
  2. All past donations were not displayed anymore. I needed to rebuild cache to make them reappear.
  3. I wanted to make a new test campaign and as soon as I saved it and visited the frontend, a fatal server error appeared as a blank white screen error: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 247"
  4. When I visited the ACP the same Error appeared directly. I was able to reload ACP and DEACTIVATE THE ADD-ON, as I am NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE CAMPAIGN PAGE ANYMORE.
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:247
Generated By: xxxxxxxxxxx, 11 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "https://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) - library/Audentio/DonationManager/DataWriter/Campaign.php:29
Generated By: xxxxxxxxxx, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Wow... I updated to the latest version and it crashed my board...

WARNING TO ALL!
  1. My only campaign suddenly has had an "end date" that could not be deleted anymore. The end date reappeared once I saved the campaign. All campaigns now have end dates that can not be deleted.
  2. All past donations were not displayed anymore. I needed to rebuild cache to make them reappear.
  3. I wanted to make a new test campaign and as soon as I saved it and visited the frontend, a fatal server error appeared as a blank white screen error: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 247"
  4. When I visited the ACP the same Error appeared directly. I was able to reload ACP and DEACTIVATE THE ADD-ON, as I am NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE CAMPAIGN PAGE ANYMORE.
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:247
Generated By: xxxxxxxxxxx, 11 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "https://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) - library/Audentio/DonationManager/DataWriter/Campaign.php:29
Generated By: xxxxxxxxxx, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
The end date cannot be chosen when reoccuring is enabled or an interval is selected. That is choosing the end date for proper calculations and to avoid the issue of people misconfiguring their board as well as dates being skewed over time.

What is your campaign configuration settings, so I can attempt to recreate this issue as I'm not experiencing it.

I did not change anything for my campaign. I did not make it recurring. The end date was added automatically. Then I made a new test campaign and made it non recurring and then the end date was added as soon as I saved it. Then came the Server Error. Now I deactivated the add-on because the memory error appears as soon as I want to open the campaign page in ACP. As soon as I open the frontend, the error appears in the frontend on a white screen.

Or in other words, I can not do anything anymore as long it is not fixed.

I did not change anything for my campaign. I did not make it recurring. The end date was added automatically. Then I made a new test campaign and made it non recurring and then the end date was added as soon as I saved it. Then came the Server Error. Now I deactivated the add-on because the memory error appears as soon as I want to open the campaign page in ACP. As soon as I open the frontend, the error appears in the frontend on a white screen.

Or in other words, I can not do anything anymore as long it is not fixed.
Alright I fixed it. Just redownload the zip and you only have to upload the files.

Okay...........

I did as you said. Uploaded the new files... Now the Fatal Server Error is gone. I am able to activate and access the Campaign in the options again. So far so good.

Now... as soon as I delete the end date of a campaign it vanishes entirely from the "featured" placement, the sidebar, the "donations" page... when I set an end date it appears again. When I remove the end date it vanishes again...

Okay...........

I did as you said. Uploaded the new files... Now the Fatal Server Error is gone. I am able to activate and access the Campaign in the options again. So far so good.

Now... as soon as I delete the end date of a campaign it vanishes entirely from the "featured" placement, the sidebar, the "donations" page... when I set an end date it appears again. When I remove the end date it vanishes again...
Alright that was fixed as well. Please reupload just the files. I'm so sorry about this :(

I am not quite sure what you are doing here... what about you?

Now, with the latest files... I can not delete the end date, because when I do, it prompts me to fill in an end date.... and that error doesn't even have the phrase created...
something_positive_not.webp

When I delete both dates I get this:
missing_phrase.webp

The Start Date is showing 1970, which is by the way not really helpful, because you would need to CLICK 46 times to get into the year 2016... and with XF date fields you cant just "write" the date – you HAVE to click. As a solution to that the start date must be the current date when the campaign is created as "new"... and automatically should display the day the campaign was created.

campaign_date.webp

And finally, when I create a new campaign I get the following server error...

Code:
Server Error

DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

DateTimeZone->__construct() in Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php at line 628
Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaignForEdit() in Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Campaign.php at line 125
Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Campaign->_getAddEditResponse() in Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Campaign.php at line 158
Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Campaign->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/admin.php at line 13

and...

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: timezone - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:628
Generated By: XXXXXXXXXX, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(628): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/client...', 628, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Campaign.php(125): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaignForEdit(Array)
#2 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Campaign.php(158): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Campaign->_getAddEditResponse(Array)
#3 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Campaign->actionAdd()
#4 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "https://www.XXXXXXXXXXXX.com/admin.php?addm/campaign/add"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["addm/campaign/add"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I would propose you seriously withdraw the add-on and put it into the DRY DOCK, then assemble a few BETA TESTERS and overhaul the code.

Screen Shot 07-20-16 at 05.17 AM 001.webp Can you guys consider adding something to resize the side block images in the future or possibly offering another image to install for the side blocks?

Top Bottom