[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

I am talking about being logged out (unregistered guest) and having no permission at all while the link location is set to "footer". Then the link is still shown in the footer – but it shouldn't.
Yes the code Jake posted fixes that issue. I have just tested and confirm.

Yes the code Jake posted fixes that issue. I have just tested and confirm.
No, it does not. Two different problems/locations. The main navigation location is now resolved with the code he posted but not the FOOTER location. Please don't make it more complicated than it is.

The footer location is a bit different, it's done with just a template modification that checks if it's using that location, we'll have to include a fix for it in the next update, it'll likely require a new event listener to be used, we'll take a look though :)

Hm, that is odd. We'll take a look :)

Dear @Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse and [AD] Team, I have some requests that could necesary and useful for many board like me, details are as follows:
  1. Add an option to enable/disable Top Donors, Top Donations sidebar! (like top donors, top donations and top campaigns page)
  2. Add an option to set Users Group permission could see user donation list (donors list below each campaign).
  3. Add an option to hide amount earned donation on the Open Campaign!
I hoping that you could improvement/developement them on the next updates!
Thanks!

@v2hao, thank you for the screen shot that helps and I like your above suggestions as well. I might go ahead and buy it but those suggestions would be greatly helpful for my needs as well.

@ThemeHouse Is there a way to force payments to be handled by Stripe? When I create a campaign it gives users the option to use Paypal or Stripe.

It allows any processor supported by User Upgrades, you can disable PayPal through Stripe, but users won't be able to use it for normal user upgrades

It allows any processor supported by User Upgrades, you can disable PayPal through Stripe, but users won't be able to use it for normal user upgrades
So essentially the only way to do this would be to ditch paypal entirely and process donations and user upgrades through Stripe?

So essentially the only way to do this would be to ditch paypal entirely and process donations and user upgrades through Stripe?
We might be able to just hide the paypal button with CSS as well, but there is no option built in for this. If you want to send me a PM with admin details I'll see what we can do without requiring you to completely ditch PayPal :)

Getting these errors in acp

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: total_progress - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:384
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(384): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 384, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(336): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array, true)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(17): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaigns(Array)
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionIndex()
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/window/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://mysite.co.uk/donations/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_type - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:386
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(386): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 386, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(336): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array, true)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(17): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaigns(Array)
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionIndex()
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: donation_values - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:420
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(420): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 420, Array)
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_id - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:673
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(673): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 673, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(446): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->isUserWatchingCampaign(Array, Array)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(336): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array, true)
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(17): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaigns(Array)
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionIndex()
#5 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/window/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Just happened again - 01.10.2016, new campaign interval.

There's a hotfix for this issue as I had the same, waiting on the next release to incorporate this.
Huh? Where can I find this fix?

I'm using 1.1.7 and it's the latest version.

Wondering if this error is destroying something...

I got some new files via their ticket system. I'm hoping AD can push out an official release soon.

Added option to hide amount earned from open campaigns.

@ThemeHouse, @silence thanks for this update. I see the option to select which payment processors are accepted was also added to this update and I thank you for that. I see the option to hide amount earned was also added. I know I'm overlooking it, but how do I enable this feature as well?

Thanks!

Top Bottom