[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Do you have a hotfix for the Donations nav tab exploit? because its awkward that guest visitors can see that we have donations while otherwise my board is totally private............

Do you have a hotfix for the Donations nav tab exploit? because its awkward that guest visitors can see that we have donations while otherwise my board is totally private............

edit library/Audentio/DonationManager and replace the entire navigationTabs function with this:

Code:
  public static function navigationTabs(array &$extraTabs, $selectedTabId)
  {
      $xenOptions = XenForo_Application::getOptions();
$visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();

if ($xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 0 || $xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 99 && $visitor->hasPermission('general', 'addm')) {
          $extraTabs['addm'] = array(
              'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('addm_donations'),
              'href' => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('donations'),
              'linksTemplate' => 'addm_navigation',
      'position' => $xenOptions->addm_navigationBarPosition
          );
      }
  }

edit library/Audentio/DonationManager and replace the entire navigationTabs function with this:

Code:
  {

if ($xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 0 || $xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 99 && $visitor->hasPermission('general', 'addm')) {
          );
      }
  }

Hmmm.... Maybe I am blind but I can not see any difference in the functions of the file and what you have posted...

function.webp

Hmmm.... Maybe I am blind but I can not see any difference in the functions of the file and what you have posted...

View attachment 141341

Nope, everything looks right there and the permission check is already in place, go to Users -> User Group Permissions -> Unregistered / Unconfirmed and make sure they don't have any of the Donation Manager permissions

Nope, everything looks right there and the permission check is already in place, go to Users -> User Group Permissions -> Unregistered / Unconfirmed and make sure they don't have any of the Donation Manager permissions

Actually, I see the issue. Replace it with this:

PHP:
  {

if ($xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 0 || ($xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 99 && $visitor->hasPermission('general', 'addm'))) {
         );
     }
  }

go to Users -> User Group Permissions -> Unregistered / Unconfirmed and make sure they don't have any of the Donation Manager permissions
The permissions are set to "no" for the unregistered user group and I havent changed anything in the permissions. The bug came with your last update.

Getting errors in ACP with new version:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_id - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:682

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: donation_values - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:422

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_type - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:388

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: total_progress - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:386
Could you check if the tables exist in your database for the addon?

I see what you did there, but unfortunately it did not solve the issue...
Oops, put the parenthesis in the wrong place, sorry just made the edit quickly in the reply box. Replace that if statement with this:

PHP:
if (($xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 0 || $xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 99) && $visitor->hasPermission('general', 'addm')) {

Oops, put the parenthesis in the wrong place, sorry just made the edit quickly in the reply box. Replace that if statement with this:

PHP:
if (($xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 0 || $xenOptions->addm_navigationLocation == 99) && $visitor->hasPermission('general', 'addm')) {

Okay, THAT worked...!

BUT: I of course tested the other navigation locations too. They all behave okay with one exception: "Footer" (alone) location is still present even when you have no permission and are logged out.

Okay, THAT worked...!

BUT: I of course tested the other navigation locations too. They all behave okay with one exception: "Footer" (alone) location is still present even when you have no permission and are logged out.

The footer location is a bit different, it's done with just a template modification that checks if it's using that location, we'll have to include a fix for it in the next update, it'll likely require a new event listener to be used, we'll take a look though :)

Okay, THAT worked...!

It seems that it only shows up if you have the permission to see the donation page but not to donate, which is intended. Is there another occurrence you were talking about?

(note that this is with the fix Jake posted)

It seems that it only shows up if you have the permission to see the donation page but not to donate, which is intended. Is there another occurrence you were talking about?
I am talking about being logged out (unregistered guest) and having no permission at all while the link location is set to "footer". Then the link is still shown in the footer – but it shouldn't.

Top Bottom