[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

@ThemeHouse, @silence thanks for this update. I see the option to select which payment processors are accepted was also added to this update and I thank you for that. I see the option to hide amount earned was also added. I know I'm overlooking it, but how do I enable this feature as well?

Thanks!
It's per-campaign so just go to the open campaign and there's a checkbox for it :)

It's per-campaign so just go to the open campaign and there's a checkbox for it :)
See I knew I was over looking it. My campaign was set to "Goal Campaign", changing it to "Open Campaign" I was able to find the option.

Thanks for your work on this and quickly adding these features, much appreciated!

Is it my imagination or did you rename BD Payment Gateway to Checkout?
It's currently using the class name of the callback for the processor as the name in the options. It won't affect the plugin though.

Or are you talking about something else?

Curious - is it possible for members to use this similar to Patreon - where they can donate to other members and the site owner can take a small commission ?

If you could insert paypal account details per campaign with the option that the board provider can receive a percentage fee (from 0 to xxx) per campaign, it would be brilliant. So you could make campaigns for any occasion and user on board.

If you could insert paypal account details per campaign with the option that the board provider can receive a percentage fee (from 0 to xxx) per campaign, it would be brilliant. So you could make campaigns for any occasion and user on board.
We looked into this a while back, and since we use paygates it presented some issues. Every paygate presents a different way of fetching the details for how the payment will be processed, and there isn't a good way to do this without having to write code for every available paygate which wouldn't be feasible.

It's most likely something like this will be done on XF 2.

Curious - is it possible for members to use this similar to Patreon - where they can donate to other members and the site owner can take a small commission ?
Currently, no. A few have requested this, but its likely a separate project. Since this is setup to donate to the site, not to members.

90% of my users do not use or have paypal, they pay directly to forum's bank account from own bank account.
Is there an option for Admin to add donated amount manually per user?

Also, could donator be connected with user upgrade?

Found a bug: The donation campaign sidebar widget DISAPPEARS miraculously after a while (can not say due to which circumstances exactly but I guess another log out and log in, not sure about it). All permissions are okay, I am logged in as admin. Now how does it get back to appear: I just go to the campaign in the backend and click "save" again and the sidebar widget is back.

These are my settings:

View attachment 140237

This still happens... I have one campaign deactivated and one campaign active... maybe there is a glitch in the code that let's both interfere?

90% of my users do not use or have paypal, they pay directly to forum's bank account from own bank account.
Is there an option for Admin to add donated amount manually per user?

Also, could donator be connected with user upgrade?
Both are already part of the add-on :)

This still happens... I have one campaign deactivated and one campaign active... maybe there is a glitch in the code that let's both interfere?
We'll look into this but we really need a way to replicate this issue consistently.

@silence, btw could this be installed without [bd] Paygates if I will using only PayPal and manuall added donate?
Unfortunately not as we added this because it added more paygate solutions. I think we could hardcode in Paypal, we just assumed bd Paygates had spent more time on their add-on so it would be more complete.

Unfortunately not as we added this because it added more paygate solutions. I think we could hardcode in Paypal, we just assumed bd Paygates had spent more time on their add-on so it would be more complete.
Uh, purchased but I will not install.
People have to many bugs with [bd] Paygates installed.

Bugs with [bd] Paygates addon, not with yours addon.
Just some posts from last 5 pages of Paygate support addon thread:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Support not exist. Half year ago I uninstalled his Widget addon because not support at all, even with payed supporting, people did not get support from him.
It was my fault to think that I will not needed [bd] payget addon if I use only PayPal.

Getting a few of these errors a day,

Code:
Error: Call to undefined function responseNoPermission() - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:00 PM

Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionUserDonations()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Top Bottom