[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Getting these errors in acp

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: total_progress - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:384
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(384): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 384, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(336): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array, true)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(17): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaigns(Array)
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionIndex()
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/window/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://mysite.co.uk/donations/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_type - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:386
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(386): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 386, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(336): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array, true)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(17): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaigns(Array)
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionIndex()
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: donation_values - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:420
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(420): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 420, Array)
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_id - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:673
Generated By: Williams Jet Wash, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(673): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/window/pu...', 673, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(446): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->isUserWatchingCampaign(Array, Array)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php(336): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaign(Array, true)
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(17): Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign->prepareCampaigns(Array)
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionIndex()
#5 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/window/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Got them, too. Apparently because a recurring campaign restarted on 01.09

Found a bug: The donation campaign sidebar widget DISAPPEARS miraculously after a while (can not say due to which circumstances exactly but I guess another log out and log in, not sure about it). All permissions are okay, I am logged in as admin. Now how does it get back to appear: I just go to the campaign in the backend and click "save" again and the sidebar widget is back.

These are my settings:

addm_campaign_settings.webp

Found a bug: The donation campaign sidebar widget DISAPPEARS miraculously after a while (can not say due to which circumstances exactly but I guess another log out and log in, not sure about it). All permissions are okay, I am logged in as admin. Now how does it get back to appear: I just go to the campaign in the backend and click "save" again and the sidebar widget is back.

These are my settings:

View attachment 140237
Are you using widget framework or the default sidebar option?

Don't see this specifically listed, most donation plugins/add-ons i've seen, when it comes to paypal you have to manually update them because they don't connect to your paypal and verify on their own.
Is this the same or is it all automated?

IMO though, it should be a time-based promotion, i.e.: "Has donated $x in the last n units of time". This way, someone who donated 3 years ago, and never again, isn't a 'permanent' donor, and should be encouraged to donate again, to regain their 'status'.

Fixed the issue I was having, but can't seem to find anything relating to the custom thank you message anywhere in the admincp.

Are there plans to handle automatic upgrades a little better? I've seen at least a couple suggestions for "user donates X amount, gets added to group Y for a month" and so on.

This is what I'm thinking, we don't want permanent usergroup upgrades. Ideally I'd like to run this feature alongside the default account upgrade system, so that members can be recognized for their total amount donated but also not have a permanent upgrade.

so that members can be recognized for their total amount donated but also not have a permanent upgrade.
Sounds neat. This would allow us to reach our campaign milestones every month instead of having users who donate a single time to get their desired group and then forget about it because it doesn't expire like the campaign does (for example monthly).

Sounds neat. This would allow us to reach our campaign milestones every month instead of having users who donate a single time to get their desired group and then forget about it because it doesn't expire like the campaign does (for example monthly).
We can look into that, wouldn't be hard. We would probably do something like 'within the campaign interval' and whatever times are set for the campaign will be used (to simplify it).

We can look into that, wouldn't be hard. We would probably do something like 'within the campaign interval' and whatever times are set for the campaign will be used (to simplify it).
Sounds like exactly what we need :)

There is a regression in the permissions with the last update. If I remember right, this was already solved before.

When the user group does not have the permission to see the donation page, then the "DONATIONS" navigation link for the main navigation should NOT be displayed at all. I have a private forum und I do not allow unregistered/guest user group to see anything, but now "DONATIONS" appears as a navigation tab and if you click it you get an error "you have no permission".

Please repair this again. If the permissions do not allow to "see the donation page", the navigation tab should not appear at all.

Don't see this specifically listed, most donation plugins/add-ons i've seen, when it comes to paypal you have to manually update them because they don't connect to your paypal and verify on their own.
Is this the same or is it all automated?

Would also like to know

I moved too quickly on the uninstall of Robbo's old donation addon and didn't realize I needed it to still be installed to do the import. Now unfortunately I'm getting some errors while trying to reinstall it. Is there any other way to do the import?

Getting errors in ACP with new version:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_id - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:682

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: donation_values - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:422

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: campaign_type - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:388

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: total_progress - library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php:386

Another issue: When a donation was sent anonymous, and you view the donation in the admin cp, the "Anonymous" checkbox isn't checked.

Top Bottom