[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

I'd really like a way to be able to make a product active for trading pack purposes but not have to display it in the shop. This would let me add surprise items to trading packs :)

@Jake B. Update soon? :eek:

This^
Figured out how to do this. Create a new category and disable it. You can still use its products in trading packs, and they don't appear in the shop.

I'd really like to clean up the 'purchases' interface though. Ideally products need to stack here, and I can't imagine it would be too difficult. Just get it to search for any more products owned with the same name, and if it finds them hide all but one and put a number next to it. I'd absolutely love this. This add-on has HUGE potential if it's given the right attention.

Figured out how to do this. Create a new category and disable it. You can still use its products in trading packs, and they don't appear in the shop.

I'd really like to clean up the 'purchases' interface though. Ideally products need to stack here, and I can't imagine it would be too difficult. Just get it to search for any more products owned with the same name, and if it finds them hide all but one and put a number next to it. I'd absolutely love this. This add-on has HUGE potential if it's given the right attention.

Unfortunately the stacking here would be a bit more difficult as the purchases are instanced (Specifically for the items that can be used or gifted). We can look into a way to take care of this though :)
jake

Unfortunately the stacking here would be a bit more difficult as the purchases are instanced (Specifically for the items that can be used or gifted). We can look into a way to take care of this though :)
jake
Could you create a variable for if a product can be used or not? Then stack the others?

when trying to install this i get this error

You must have the [AD] Credits: Core add-on installed to use this add-on

Yet i have no option on audentio to download the core

I have a few suggestions for future tweaks/features:

1. Enhance the product description box so that it supports html formatting. Also change it from an input field to a text field. A taller description box would be a lot more user friendly, especially for people who are using longer product descriptions.
I have a product description that uses html for bolding and making a bulleted list.

This is the code for it:
Code:
Allows you to create one new character with the following features: <ul><li>10 skill points to distribute among any skills you'd like</li><li>Two knowledges</li><li>5 trait points to distribute among any available traits</li><li><strong>Wealth Rank:</strong> Comfortable</li></ul>

This is what it looks like in the shop. I'd like that formatting to come through.

2. Turn the shop categories into a tabbed view. So somebody just has to click the tab to see the shop items in that category. It would be more convenient then making them load the category selection view, and then load the new category.

3. Post-Purchase Information for Items. This is kind of already there with the Email Product option, but I'd like to see that combined that with the item product type (so that they can be giftable), as well as see other ways to send information to the purchaser. Ideally I'd want to send this additional information to them on the board, either via conversation or as something viewable from their inventory.

This needs more features. Just waiting for my check to clear and will buy the Credits + Credits:Shop combo.

ok, finally got the core.

Ive gone to add a product and i cannot see really other than title and price, how to actually give someone soemthing? I dont mean for them to buy, but to put like a code into the product

My idea was to allow users to buy codes ( so they can't be seen until bought ) with the credits.

Also whats the max description allowed ? it would be better if the product was text area and not text input

Figured the main part out.

When a user buys something, there isnt any confirmation. It would be good if an alert for your purchase happened, also that you get directed the purchases page

Last edited:
So I usually don't navigate through the informational tabs in users profiles, but I did today and I noticed that certain tabs are blank; showing no content and some tabs are showing content of other ones. I slowly one by one disabled add-ons and activated others realizing AD:Credits shop is causing the issue. Please get this fixed ASAP.

is the the massive responses we're getting here and the support that gives it away ?

Got more chance of crapping apples.

as a nod to Something Awful, I think you should be able to change someone else's user title ;) Always thought that was brilliant... (Joking... Mostly)

changetitle.webp

Last edited:
as a nod to Something Awful, I think you should be able to change someone else's user title ;) Always thought that was brilliant... (Joking... Mostly)

I actually made this. Might release it later on after I've sufficiently tried to break it. :)

Reactions: arn
Top Bottom