[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

@Audentio Design @Jake B.

I set the rarity of two items and made a third item for the item pack, still receive error. Please test your add-ons before releasing them. This is getting to be ridiculous.

We had uploaded a patch for this almost immediately after releasing, the zip file just had the wrong name. I've renamed the file so if you redownload the zip and reupload your files you will no longer get that error if you have the rarity set on items. It was originally caused by an outdated file being in the zip archive.

Jake

This addon would be great if you could add
  • Buying premade signature images
  • A way to share your "Items" in your signature to show off.
  • A page that lists everyone's items so they can request to trade with one another. (I.E. User Name Purchased this item or even a recent purchases widget)
  • In the store menu, organizing by price, and out of stock. There is currently no way to organize, the number system doesn't work. Sucks when out of stock items are pinned to the top and you can't organize by price or rarity.)
  • The ability to define the size of an inventory item so if you wanted to make collectible cards or such you could.
  • The ability to buy something and send it directly to the person you are buying it for instead of buying it then gifting it, such as a user upgrade since you cannot gift that.
  • Gifting credits. Currently it doesn't work.

Regarding trading packs, just a couple of very light suggestions:

1. When selecting items to include in trading pack, allow option to 'select all/deselect all'.
2. Allow users to 'quick sell' junk items. Put this option next to discard, and allow a value to be entered in the item configuration in the admin CP which will be credited to the user when they execute this action (which of course also discards the product).
3. Allow trading packs to actually be rewards in other trading packs.

Add this to your EXTRA.css for now:

Code:
.inventory .item .text {
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    padding: 0 5px;
}
Thanks.

Can I make a small feature suggestion? That clicking an item in the postbit, profile view, or inventory opens it full screen in a lightbox?

I'll look into something like this for the next release :)
That would be great.
Epic! One last question. Is it possible to have an item appear in an item pack but not sell it directly?
I was also thinking about this. The way I got around it was to create a new currency (I called it Prize Winner Dollars), and make sure any products I only really wanted to be attainable from trading packs were on sale using this currency. I disabled the currency so that the only way people could purchase these items was if I explicitly gifted them the necessary credits from the admin CP.
I told the users I will hold competitions from time to time, with winners receiving some of those special 'prize winner dollars'.

Any chance of an interest/tax action? Simply calculate a percentage (set by admin) of a user's total credits then either add or subtract this from their balance at an interval set in the admin panel? My users are really missing this from *******'s Credits add-on.

Top Bottom