Add-on Which credits and shop system?

Robert9

There are several credit and shop systems for xf 1.x and i dont know which one could feed my needs
or which one almost feed my needs, so i can add what i need easily by myself.

My quest is:

=> 1. Only users of usergroup x can have or use credits
2. I want a button or something under every post of a member of usergroups from point 1 to pass a fix amount of credits like 5, 10, 20; one click => done (i can add this functionality by myself if needed; plus alarm "admin has granted you x credits for your post "title with link to post"
3. Under the post i can see if i have granted which amount.
4. The post user can see the amount also
=> 5. Users can buy codes done by system
6. everytime a code is bought it should be add to a list with date, userid, username, code value
now the user prints his code or shows the code on his mobile to a real person in real life
7. A person x of group "real life" can choose this code from a list of code and can deactivate it

What i want to do:

I grant credits to users for their posts;
users can buy a code and show this code to a person in real live
in my real life coffee shop i spent them a coffee for the code.

Probably i have to code my needs for myself; means that i need the easiest and most stable credit and shop system for

restricted user groups
grant credits
buy a code

the rest i have to code, but maybe i can have these three points above from or with which system?

I use DB Credits, which does most of the above.

#3. You get an alert instead.
#5. You will have to manually create a redeem code from the admin panel and sell it.
#6. There is a transaction history when someone uses a redeem code. Try the demo to see what is included.
#8. Only admins can control redeem codes. You can suggest these extra functions to the developer and see if he's willing to include it.

Thank you.
But the redeem code is to pass credits to the people?

The addon from briv... can do key codes, probably this is what i need. Maybe i should just use a credits addon and do the rest for my needs to keep things small.

Top Bottom