XF 2.1 Template broken after upgraded from 2.0.12 to 2.1.1

Nirjonadda

Template broken after upgraded from 2.0.12 to 2.1.1, Please let me know that how to resolve this issue? Also this issue happened in Admin CP.

Template broken after upgraded from 2.0.12 to 2.1.1, Please let me know that how to resolve this issue? Also this issue happened in Admin CP.

View attachment 198610

Disable all addon, then enable one by one to fix this issue.
I had issue with CMTV google search addon which i havent upgraded.

To disable all addon, on addon page zoom out to less than 100% say around 50%, then disable all addon option will become clickable and then confirm.

Your theme issue will get resolved.

Disable all addon, then enable one by one to fix this issue.
I had issue with CMTV google search addon which i havent upgraded.

To disable all addon, on addon page zoom out to less than 100% say around 50%, then disable all addon option will become clickable and then confirm.

Your theme issue will get resolved.

Still can not disable all addon, addon option are not clickable. I have used this $config['enableListeners'] = false; code via config.php.

ScreenShot00937.webp

Still can not disable all addon, addon option are not clickable. I have used this $config['enableListeners'] = false; code via config.php.

View attachment 198612
Disabling all addon worked for me, i too had same issue. Disabling all addon took time and after disabling, everything came back normal.

This is the only thing which i know, wait for some time as disabling might be processing in back.

It could be due to opcache caching on the server. The easiest way for you to find out is if you use apache, restart it, if you use nginx + php-fpm then simply restart php-fpm.

Disabling all addon worked for me, i too had same issue. Disabling all addon took time and after disabling, everything came back normal.

This is the only thing which i know, wait for some time as disabling might be processing in back.

I have opened Disable all to new tab and get this.

It could be due to opcache caching on the server. The easiest way for you to find out is if you use apache, restart it, if you use nginx + php-fpm then simply restart php-fpm.

Done restart but issue still are same.

I have opened Disable all to new tab and get this.

View attachment 198613

Done restart but issue still are same.
Ok, to confirm if you have a caching issue the quickest although not the most elegant way is to open your config.php and before the opening <?php tag insert a random word, save it, then refresh the site, it should come back as blank or a 500 error. If it still loads you are caching changes in PHP via an opcode cache somewhere on your system.

Don't forget to remove the random word after the test.

The same thing happened to me when I was upgrading because I hadn't updated my style. Once I updated my style by Dohtheme it fixed the issue. It's an outdated template issue. I also upgraded from 2.0.12 to -> 2.1.1

Really just merging outdated templates would have probably fixed it

Well, it was happening with the default style, and I gather everything was so out of whack that it was hard getting to where he needed to get to and making any changes.

Top Bottom