XF 2.1 Errors after upgrading from 2.0.12 to 2.1.1

Thunder7ga

Did the upgrade on the form and now I have the same error in a number of templates that says:
  • XF\CssRenderException: Error rendering template public:node_list.less: ParseError: Unexpected input in public:node_list.less on line 2724, column 7 (on or near line 2724)
  • src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87

2724| color: mix(, rgb(140, 140, 140));

Any ideas? I am not a programmer.

The main page of the site now just comes up white with text for Mod Tools and Admin access...nothing else.

If you are using a third party style then an updated version will need to be installed.

If it is your own custom style, it may be necessary to merge or revert and edit templates.

If you are using a third party style then an updated version will need to be installed.

If it is your own custom style, it may be necessary to merge or revert and edit templates.

I did some custom stuff, no third party templates...I did go to the outdated templates and merged them, but the error on this specific line continues and prevents the site from working.

Well, I ended up having to re-do all modifications in templates and style properties after resetting things. I have it all back, but had to pretty much do it all manually. Strange how it really didn't like he upgrade at all from those custom changes perspective. But all is good now.

Top Bottom