Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download

silence

silence submitted a new resource:

Teamspeak Integration - Automates Teamspeak server-group assignments!

Uh, hello!

This plugin will allow users to assign their Teamspeak identity to their forum account, and assign them a server group of your choosing!

It is essentially going to be a conversion of the vBulletin one that Neoob's created.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Thought no damage will come to your XF forum, it could open your Teamspeak server up for exploitation, however I've been using it on a server that has 60 people constantly, so it's unlikely to happen...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason I keep getting this message while trying to view server groups

Server Error
connection failed, you are banned (you may retry in 584 seconds)

I can view the "Server Viewer" option up until I get that message. My IP is whitelisted also.

For some reason I keep getting this message while trying to view server groups

Server Error
connection failed, you are banned (you may retry in 584 seconds)

I can view the "Server Viewer" option up until I get that message. My IP is whitelisted also.
You must restart your server for your IP to be whitelisted, and did you try connecting before you whitelisted your IP?

You must restart your server for your IP to be whitelisted, and did you try connecting before you whitelisted your IP?
Also I'm re-adding the randomly generated nickname for your query user so incase you get that nasty (USERNAME ALREADY IN USE (say 2 users try to update their server group at the same time, queries will overlap and fail))

silence updated Teamspeak Integration with a new update entry:

FIxed PRIMARY KEY Issue

- Fixed "Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'" issue (thanks @Liam W)!
- Cleaned up controllerpublic and made it more efficient. (could be better but much less confusing!) Removed 2 model functions in Account in the process!
- Query user generated a random nickname for each connection to compensate for multiple queries running at once. Removes any chance of error if 2 users sync at the same time.
- Updated installer.php so upgrading is now recognized.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would love to see this for Mumble.
My feeling towards Mumble that, while it's far less resource intensive, Teamspeak simply has more features and updates, making it a better tool for using in communities. Plus I'm not sure if there is a PHP Framework for Mumble.

Yea I did restart the TS3 server after whitelisting IPs

Yes I tried connecting before any whitelisting.

Seems first click is ok but if you try to view anything else it bans.

Yea I did restart the TS3 server after whitelisting IPs

Yes I tried connecting before any whitelisting.

Seems first click is ok but if you try to view anything else it bans.
Hmmmmm I can't replicate, it's been working fine for me for a month.

This seems like something we have been waiting for a long time.

However what about users who have a computer and also use their phones on the go?

I don't want to have to promote manually those on the phone.

Is it possible to get an id off the phone app? And if so can you create a second slot, one for the main TS id, then one for a phone id.

Edit: The answer is yes, the apps do have a Unique ID just like the desktop app.

It would be nice to be able to add more then one ID to your User CP.

Last edited:
Any ideas what this is:

nickname is already in use
  1. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php at line 91
  2. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 141
  3. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 73
  4. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 97
  5. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php at line 189
  6. TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->serverSelectByPort() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php at line 271
  7. TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->serverGetByPort() in Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php at line 368
  8. TeamSpeak3::factory() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 20
  9. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_queryInstance() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 98
  10. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_verifyUser() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 43
  11. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_addUser() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 36
  12. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_updateServerGroup() in Teamspeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 66
  13. Teamspeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamspeakUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpdom/public_html/index.php at line 13

Any ideas what this is:

nickname is already in use
  1. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php at line 91
  2. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 141
  3. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 73
  4. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 97
  5. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php at line 189
  6. TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->serverSelectByPort() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php at line 271
  7. TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->serverGetByPort() in Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php at line 368
  8. TeamSpeak3::factory() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 20
  9. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_queryInstance() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 98
  10. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_verifyUser() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 43
  11. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_addUser() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 36
  12. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_updateServerGroup() in Teamspeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 66
  13. Teamspeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamspeakUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpdom/public_html/index.php at line 13
Yes if you see in my todo I'm going to catch all errors and return them clearly as XF phrases.
Basically that's your query user trying to connect while another query is still executing. I updated the script so it generates a random number as the nickname to avoid this message altogether. Although in the admin viewer it's still just 'xenforo'. Are you on the latest version of the script?

Yes if you see in my todo I'm going to catch all errors and return them clearly as XF phrases.
Basically that's your query user trying to connect while another query is still executing. I updated the script so it generates a random number as the nickname to avoid this message altogether. Although in the admin viewer it's still just 'xenforo'. Are you on the latest version of the script?

I seem to be, I downloaded it today.

I get that error when trying to give my xF account the TS id. However I signed up on your site and it works fine.

This seems like something we have been waiting for a long time.

However what about users who have a computer and also use their phones on the go?

I don't want to have to promote manually those on the phone.

Is it possible to get an id off the phone app? And if so can you create a second slot, one for the main TS id, then one for a phone id.

Edit: The answer is yes, the apps do have a Unique ID just like the desktop app.

It would be nice to be able to add more then one ID to your User CP.
Yeaaaa that will be a future feature, I just need to think of a clean way to incorporate it :)
Remember it's in alpha so extensive features like that may not appear until a beta release, I'm just developing a large system of functions that when finished, I can do anything and just call said functions. I'll see what I can do though and work on multiple identities. I'll push out a release this weekend at the earliest matey :)

I seem to be, I downloaded it today.

I get that error when trying to give my xF account the TS id. However I signed up on your site and it works fine.
Hmmm do you allow multiple logins from a single user? That would happen if you are using your query user in another plugin. Also are you using serveradmin?
I'm not at a computer so I can't test but I will test extensively when I get home!

Hmmm do you allow multiple logins from a single user? That would happen if you are using your query user in another plugin. Also are you using serveradmin?

Multiple logins from a single user? No. Everyone has one account. I don't think I correctly setup the password for serveradmin in the options. Do I need to use server admin?

Multiple logins from a single user? No. Everyone has one account. I don't think I correctly setup the password for serveradmin in the options. Do I need to use server admin?
No but most issues you are having would be solved by using serveradmin (I believe since no restrictions are placed on serveradmin normally!)

Not going to be able to test it until later, sorry!
It's fine take your time :)
I'm getting some progress on the multiple identities. Basically here is how it's gunna work:
To save queries, I will serialize to the table, and just unserialize back!

Although I'm wondering if it would be better to set max identities per usergroup or a global permission in options. Which do you think would be better?

Top Bottom