Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Briefly looked at the code (which is not fun, it's a mess). So apparantly, even if you disable smart banner and the screen, Tapatalk happily injects its JS tracking code.

Anyhow, you should be able to fix the issue by removing the following content from mobiquo/mobiquo.php:
PHP:
if (isset($_GET['welcome']))
{
    include('./smartbanner/app.php');
    exit;
}
Also, remove the following line from mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php:
PHP:
$app_head_include .= $app_banner_head;

Haven't tested it, but you could give it a try.

Last edited:
tapatalk updated Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & New Features

Bug Fixes:

1. Fixed an issue where a thread would fail to display if the original poster's account was deleted.
2. Fixed an issue where changing the Tapatalk plug-in directory would cause problems detecting the plug-in
3. Fixed an issue where the online state of users did not display correctly on mobile.
4. Miscellaneous minor bug fixes

New Features:

1. Optimized display of quotes in short content previews.
2. Enhanced push payload.
3. Support for color bbcode in posts and replies.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Code:
2014/11/19 17:49:44 [error] 26704#0: *110310 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant input - assumed 'input' in /var/www/prteamwork.com/mobiquo/include/prefetch_account.php on line 25" while reading response header from upstream, client: 70.209.223.254, server: www.prteamwork.com, request: "POST /mobiquo/mobiquo.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "prteamwork.com"
Should i be concerned about this?

@Mouth yes, that's why I find it incredulous. If you request a feature that Tapatalk don't support or plan to implement, they refer you to the API so that you can custom develop it. The individual I had found who was going to create a custom BYO app for me with new features was threatened with legal action by Tapatalk so that project is now dead in the water.

@Mouth yes, that's why I find it incredulous. If you request a feature that Tapatalk don't support or plan to implement, they refer you to the API so that you can custom develop it. The individual I had found who was going to create a custom BYO app for me with new features was threatened with legal action by Tapatalk so that project is now dead in the water.

Using a companies API to directly compete against them (in this case an API to make your own app which they already offer to sell you).. I could see them having a policy against that.

Top Bottom