Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Make sure you have uploaded all files and the product xml file. I am seeing that you are still on 2.3.1

I finally made it work - uninstalled tapatalk from Xenforo , then delete all the files under /mobiquo and /library/Tapatalk , and then upload the files manually.

Since now I am using Install & Upgrade addon , but looks like there is some problem with it.

I'd rather not give an exhaustive public list, I guess I'll find a way to contact @taptalk in private.
You keep saying among other things, etc etc. Have you brought this up on their support forum? I'd be happy to if you could list all the issues you have. I assume you are referring to mobiquo.php??

You need to add support for custom media sites. All of my media other than youtube and pictures doesn't work with tapatalk. Its 2014, everything is mobile. People want to see Vine, twitter embeds, facebook embeds etc. This should be a top priority for tapatalk, I don't think it would be that difficult since you already do it for sites like youtube...

@tapatalk Installed and configuration it's fine.
But now when i go to FIFAPlaza.Net on Tapatalk i see a blank page. Why? Maybe because in the home i have Extraportal...how i can fix this?

Hi! Anyone knows what kind of error is this and how to fix it?

Code:
Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:80
Generated By: oguy, Today at 7:42 PM

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "url/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hey guys, I think I just hit a bug. I am using latest version of XF 1.4.2, with latest tapatalk 2.3.2 , During years my forum http://forum.airguns.bg/ had some users deleted - so now they appear as Anonymous. So problem is that when you try to open a topic started with Anonymous, I get Error 2203 Failed to process XML data, you can test this on this topic: http://forum.airguns.bg/index.php?threads/119/

Any idea how to fix this ?

I forwarded this to Winter and will let you know what they come up with.

Top Bottom