Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

When I attempt to rebuild caches on my 1.2.2 forums, I get this message with Tapatalk 1.9.0 installed (disabled, everything is OK):

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'deleted1' in 'where clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Tapatalk/Model/TapatalkUser.php at line 29
Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser->getAllPmOpenTapatalkUsersInArray() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 53
Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_conv() in Tapatalk/Push/Conversation.php at line 31
Tapatalk_Push_Conversation->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Deferred/Conversation.php at line 29
XenForo_Deferred_Conversation->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 208
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 331
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 284
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 147
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/technigh/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

A few days after we upgraded to the latest Xenforo and to Tapatalk 1.9. Since then i only see Tapatalk errors in the server log.
Any idea what's wrong?

Code:
 Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 18:45 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 15:38 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:20
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 15:38 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 15:37 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Szerda, 21:45 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Szerda, 16:12 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Kedd, 14:44 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:20
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Hétfő, 18:40 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:20

I've always liked Tapatalk, but gave up and removed it before migrating to Xenforo. Some users asked if I was going to re-implement after the migration, but after a few weeks on Xenforo (and some responsive-design debugging) mobile device usage on my site has grown.

I'm certain there are a small number who abandoned my site as a result, but the removal of Tapatalk will represent the best strategic decision.

Everyone loves responsive designs and consistent user experiences, but adoption is still a challenge. My advice to other forums is to carefully consider the options; supporting a legacy strategy doesn't necessarily equate to "falling behind". If you operate a site with no competition, then your users will likely go along with whatever you choose.

I'm still amazed by the growing number of tablets using my XF site these days; on Tapatalk their experience wouldn't be as positive.

Tapatalk is turning into a heap of junk.. WTF is going on Tapatalk?

Any other forum owners fancy clubbing together and developing our own Xenforo app? Tapatalk without all the crap.
I am reluctant to remove Tapatalk BYO because push notifications are addictive and certainly increase participation.

A few days after we upgraded to the latest Xenforo and to Tapatalk 1.9. Since then i only see Tapatalk errors in the server log.
Any idea what's wrong?

Code:
 Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 18:45 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 15:38 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:20
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 15:38 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Tegnap: 15:37 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Szerda, 21:45 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Szerda, 16:12 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:54
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Kedd, 14:44 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:20
Törlés...
Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_Phrase as array Hétfő, 18:40 - library/Tapatalk/ControllerPublic/Tapatalk.php:20

Still receive the same error. 2 errors per day.
No other error on the admin side since i upgraded to the latest Xenforo.
Only Tapatalk 1.9 has a problem

I am currently using XF versions 1.1.5. When i downloaded Tapatalk 1.7.0 it worked without a hitch. When it came time for an upgrade to 1.8.2 after doing this upgrade i was having members receiving messages saying the .xml file was missing and to contact the admin. I have not had a problem with this in the past. The same has occurred with the newest version. As a matter a fact after adding the XML file to my ACP it is not even registering that i have the newest version. It is also telling me on the Tapatalk app page that my site is still at the version i began with 2 upgrades ago. Am I missing something with this add on? Any immediate help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Do you want your site 5 seconds faster? Uninstall TapaTalk.

On my site I gained 3 seconds
On another site 2 seconds
Another 4 seconds
.... 3, 4, 2, 5, 4, 4, 3, 4, 5, 2, 7

Don't know what's going on with TapaTalk, but I've been uninstall it all day since yesterday.

cc: @tapatalk

Has anybody had any issues with PMs opening to the first message rather than the oldest unread? I've been having this issue since upgrading to the new tapatalk app for android (v2?)

Does anyone know how to disable the smart banner for BYO or Tapatalk downloads? It certainly adds to load times and is not a great user experience.

I've noticed an abundance of links being created by those who use TapaTalk Pro on my forums. If a user enables signatures on the app, it creates a link to Tapatalk with each and every post. The link is above the signature, so if you disable signatures to guests enabled, this bypasses that rule. It's possible that on some forums, this could create hundreds of auto-generated backlinks to Tapatalk. I think they do a great job with their apps in general, but feel this move could be problematic for site owners and ultimately TapaTalk.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom