Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Just a note, that the download of 1.8.0 adds a index.html page to the root of your forums (esp if using addon installer or the like). This could result in your homepage not being displayed. Just named the index.html to something else if that is the case. Happened to me.

Just a note, that the download of 1.8.0 adds a index.html page to the root of your forums (esp if using addon installer or the like). This could result in your homepage not being displayed. Just named the index.html to something else if that is the case. Happened to me.

I think you probably uploaded incorrectly. Can't reproduce this, there should be an empty index.html file inside the tapatalk folder (mobiquo default unless customized). However, if uploaded correctly it does not modify anything in your forum root. (except for adding the mobiquo folder and other data to the library directory)

I think you probably uploaded incorrectly. Can't reproduce this, there should be an empty index.html file inside the tapatalk folder (mobiquo default unless customized). However, if uploaded correctly it does not modify anything in your forum root. (except for adding the mobiquo folder and other data to the library directory)
I used the addon installer.

I used the addon installer.

Don't use it personally, so maybe it's an issue with how that add-on processes the install. In any case, maybe you should report that to the author. The Tapatalk add-on as-is wouldn't be the root cause of that index file in a normal install situation.

Cheers.

Has anyone been successful using the latest Tapatalk version? Because everytime I add it, I get errors.

In the meantime, the same happened to me! Working in the beginning, later modifying/adding index.html! Maybe it has to do with one of the cron-jobs, I don´t know, but definitely a bug in connection with tapatalk. Thanks for your solution, so I can switch on Tapatalk again and know what to do, if the problem occurs again...

In the meantime, the same happened to me! Working in the beginning, later modifying/adding index.html! Maybe it has to do with one of the cron-jobs, I don´t know, but definitely a bug in connection with tapatalk. Thanks for your solution, so I can switch on Tapatalk again and know what to do, if the problem occurs again...
as per previous replies, tapatalk doesn't include a index.html file that would be added to your forum root. Did you also install using the add-on installer?

yes, I did. I suppose that there is a cron-job changed by tapatalk. Tapatalk was working fine in the beginning, the next day the forum was broken. There was a new Start-Page without any links to the forum, but in the forum-style. I had no idea what happened, so I reinstalled the forum - and I had to reinstall the database too!

So that's two people with the same problem, caused by installing this with a 3rd party add-on. I'd suggest posting in the add-on installer thread, as many people who have installed this manually haven't had any issues.

tapatalk updated Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Blackberry mobile app with a new update entry:

Tapatalk Plugin 1.8.1 for Xenforo (support Xenforo 1.2.0)

Good news ! We support xenforo 1.2.0 now!

Version 1.8.0 release

Update Note:
  1. support new topic notification for subscribed forum for xenforo 1.2.0(push notification for new topic is displayed as push notification for replying subscribed thread currently)
  2. support subscribe forum function for xenforo 1.2.0
  3. support Xenforo tag push for xenforo 1.2.0
  4. support mark conversation unread feature
  5. support search user for app
  6. support showing attachment in conversation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried to add my forum tapatalk network but got 500 error when tried to download logo. My logo dimention 399х145px , format png.
Is there addtional requirements to the logo file?

Top Bottom