Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Slowly and Steadily mebers on my forum are accomodating themselves without Tapatalk. Some still are highly dependent on them and are finding it difficult.

But its always better to take Big HIT for once rather than getting speedblockers at every square.

I am happy that Tapatal Team is taking time. I pray they take more and more time and i will finally convince all on my Board to live without it ;)

the benefit of tapatalk is the alerts and notifications that members get without visiting the site. If we could replicate that in some way then we wouldnt need it

Reactions: DFI
Agree buddy. Something like Push Notification would be the final destination in terms of alert on XF.

How about push notification in the browser tabs? I've seen some addons have a blinking icon there with new messages etc.

Well, I wont waste my time on installing TapaTalk if they don't give the minimum support..
Go to their forums for support.

It's a lot of frustration to support in a single thread, whereas on Tapatalk if you post you can usually get a reply within a day or two.

How about ForumRunner? instead of TapaTalk
How about standard IB running it into the ground like they do everything they touch. I used to have it installed and due to their shenanigans and the fact it was getting squirrely and I didn't trust them I removed it. No great loss.

Go to their forums for support.

It's a lot of frustration to support in a single thread, whereas on Tapatalk if you post you can usually get a reply within a day or two.
You must mean a month or two.

The latest version works fine for me on XF
I did remove all files and add a clean package.

You must mean a month or two.

The latest version works fine for me on XF
I did remove all files and add a clean package.
The latest version did work fine on SOME forums - there were certain conditions that would cause it to not display the forum list. On 2 of my forums it worked fine and one it did not (on the one it didn't , I did both an upgrade and a clean install). @MattW observed the same behavior on two of his forums.
On this issue, @MattW posted on the support forum yesterday at 3:19pm. Euhow responded at 9:36pm and between he and I the problem was resolved at 12:52am today. Considering that they are in China and there is about an 11 hour difference it time zones - that's not to bad.

Last edited:
Thats not bad at all. Thats much better than the response times they sometimes have. Sometimes they do not respond at all. Sometimes I need to repost to the same thread once a month before something happens. They are located in Hong Kong btw.

Here is my question. Not sue if it was asked or answered yet. I don't use it and don't have it on my forum. I have always used forums from a browser. Now some seem to only us tapatalk. So my questionnaire it, how many picked up members from tapatalk?

James

When will this be updated to 1.8? It appears to be released since Wednesday on the Taptalk forums and I can't seem to find the download file.

Top Bottom