Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

No but producing an app that really isn't helpful but to read (which is what people can do in safari) really isn't revolutionary. And I did mention other things they could do to make it beneficial to those who purchase it such as picture uploads, pm's, etc and allow people to read and write on the board.

At this point in time there really is no real benefit of having this and directing members to use it.

the app handles mobile uploads which you can NOT do in safari. this alone makes it worth while IMHO.

it also allows you to setup push notifications.

Bug.
When viewing "Online" (Online Users) starting up in landscape mode, the user list doesn't span the entire width of the device and prevents scrolling down beyond a number of lines.
Rotating the iPad to portrait mode cures it when returning back to portrait mode.

Tested on and affects: iPad (3rd Gen)
App version: 1.13.4
Plugin version: 1.1.4

EDIT:
Solved as of App version: 1.13.5

I get the following error after uploading an attachment to a xenforo forum, clicking "Full Image", and then "Post Reply". This was done with Google Chrome browser, have not tried other browsers.

Error from browser dev console.
Code:
PHP
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAllinsert_attachmentOpenTapatalkUsers() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code on line 1
xenforo.js:195
c.extend.handleServerError

Browser: Google Chrome 21.0.1180.83
Forum software: Xenforo 1.1.3
TapaTalk verison: 1.2.0

We are working on a similar feature that will be able to shows some of the latest photos that users uploaded to forum, with a gallery view on mobile devices.
Cool.
But using your app to be the method by which people can share photos from their Camera Roll would be even better !
A read only collection of images is only 1/2 the game - and not the important half.

I get the following error after uploading an attachment to a xenforo forum, clicking "Full Image", and then "Post Reply". This was done with Google Chrome browser, have not tried other browsers.

Me too - using FF (I've posted this in the Tapatalk forums too)

Code:
[23:48:49.224] PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAllforumwatch_replyOpenTapatalkUsers() in <b>/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br />
@ http://xxxx/js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=bba17b4a:195

I've reverted to 1.1.4 for now.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I can hardly keep track of the latest version of this addon. This thread title indicates that the latest version is 1.1.3 but it seems like more recent versions have been out
1.1.4 and 1.2.0?

The 1.2 changelog is pretty sweet and deserves to move from 1.1.x to 1.2.x
Version 1.2.0 release

Update Note:
1. Add prefix support in xenforo
2. Add Push support for xenforo
3. Add @ tag function for push and alert feature.
4. Fix likes info not showing problem.
5. Fix xenforo goto first unread feature.
6. Fix reply number not showing correct issue.

Instruction for @ tag function:
You can mention someone when you are posting by add text with " @username " format(There should be no character directly before @).
Example:
There are some words in A's post:"I did remember @B , he is a good guy!"
The B will get an alert showing: "A mentioned you in thread '....' ", if you enabled push notification in app, you will also get a push data like this.

Me too - using FF (I've posted this in the Tapatalk forums too)

Code:
[23:48:49.224] PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAllforumwatch_replyOpenTapatalkUsers() in <b>/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br />
@ http://xxxx/js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=bba17b4a:195

I've reverted to 1.1.4 for now.

Cheers,
Shaun :D
Can you please post in this thread as well?
http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/javascript-error-after-uploading-attachment.13243/

So I got an email about a Tapatalk 1.2.0 upgrade.

But some of our members are getting this error when they post:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAllforumwatch_threadOpenTapatalkUsers() in /home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code on line 1

I see the same thing when trying to update an RSS feed of our weekly newsletter.

So I guess I should revert to the older version till this is fixed?

Top Bottom