• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk Forum App for XenForo - Calling for Beta Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapatalk

Hello all!

Been a while since our last post at this forum - and congrat to XF team making it to 1.0.0 - as we have promised to our users earlier, we will release XF support for Tapatalk API soon after XF released the first official 1.0 version.

If you have not heard of Tapatalk, we makes Forum API that empower mobile app developers to develop forum application with a set of pre-defined Forum API that works across multiple forum system. Currently released mobile app that adheres with this API includes our official Tapatalk iPhone and Android app, Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile 6.5 and webOS app from third party developers, and also our free BlackBerry and Nokia app as well.

Our vision is to create a open Forum API ecosystem that anyone can use it. The API and our official supported plugin is free of charge and no royalty fee is required.

Our business model is to provide professional customization services with reusable assets surrounding this API, we make money with this and continue to fund the development / maintenance of plugins on more forum systems.

We are currently conducting internal testing of XF plugin for Tapatalk and we would like to invite XF forum owners to give it a spin and work with us to resolve the last few issues in preparation of our 1.0 release.

If you are a forum owner currently with a live XF-powered community, drop us a PM here and we will work with you to get started.

Also announced is the iPad support of Tapatalk that will be happening this month, with XF supported as well! Attached is the first screenshot we have ever presented to the public!

ipad1.webp

photo (36).webp

We're interested in adding this to the forum listed in my sig, however need to know if it allows our own adverts inside the app. Without that it ends up being a major problem.

a screenie of an xf running on a phone tapa would look great in an announcement thread on my board...

We're interested in adding this to the forum listed in my sig, however need to know if it allows our own adverts inside the app. Without that it ends up being a major problem.

Hello RichM,

We understand that having banners is important and hence we have implemented two options for you to display banners. One is the Admob banner integration and another one is the custom GIF banner support:

Admob:
photo (28) (1).webp

Custom Banner:
photo (1).webp

More information can be found at our Support forum by clicking the links above.

Let us know if you have any question, we are happy to assist!

Tapatalk Team

I regularly use tapatalk for an invision forum that I run and would be happy to beta test for you if needed

I'm beta-testing Xenforo now and am prepping for a migration of the production site in late April. I would love to beta-test Tapatalk on XenForo, just like I tested Tapatalk when it first came out for Android.

I'm beta-testing Xenforo now and am prepping for a migration of the production site in late April. I would love to beta-test Tapatalk on XenForo, just like I tested Tapatalk when it first came out for Android.

Thanks Dave! Nothing better than one of the original users of Tapatalk come back to help again!

I'll be beta testing on one production site and one beta site. Looking forward to it!

Chris,

Thanks and giving us so much trust to access the server. We will let you know as soon as we have something solid so you can test it with your iPhone app - we might also send you our latest development build to install on your iPhone if required.
smile.png

Thanks everyone! I think we have got enough of forums testing it! We will let you know as soon as it is ready!
smile.png

look forward to it

would love it if you could post photo attachments from your phone.

We are currently conducting internal testing of XF plugin for Tapatalk and we would like to invite XF forum owners to give it a spin and work with us to resolve the last few issues in preparation of our 1.0 release.

I am joining in soon. Two of my members have already asked for Tapatalk. This would be a great addition to my forum. Thank you.
If your team wants to login my forum to see how it works, let me know and I'll do what's required.

I want to beta before I had a forum with SMF tapatalk "the forum of your squirrel" I can help? Like most other Apps tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom