• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk Forum App for XenForo - Calling for Beta Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the latest beta 1.0.2 installed. At the request of TapaTalk, I'm reporting issues I've experienced.

• Using the latest version of TT for iPhone, I am unable to either create a new post or reply to a post. When creating a new post, I get the error that, "This server has not activated TapaTalk". I am able to login as a member. When I attempt to reply to a post, I receive the error, "The requested thread could not be found".
  • Using the latest TapaTalk Pro for Android, I'm seeing incorrect thread post counts. For example, a thread with only two posts shows up as having 14.

If you have the app, you can test out the functionality at my test site: http://xen.p8ntballer-forums.com

Labeled as Xen test forum in the app under Airsoft and Paintball.

I will be making an announcement to my members soon to give it a hammering.

oh, the beta emails already went out?
i guess the private conversation was ******** then.
i dont really appreciate being strung along, tt. nor do my members.

oh, the beta emails already went out?
i guess the private conversation was bull**** then.
i dont really appreciate being strung along, tt. nor do my members.

Sorry but this attitude is horrible to have. I got the email maybe 90 minutes ago... so maybe they haven't sent your details yet, but with a reply like that...

I've got the latest beta 1.0.2 installed. At the request of TapaTalk, I'm reporting issues I've experienced.

• Using the latest version of TT for iPhone, I am unable to either create a new post or reply to a post. When creating a new post, I get the error that, "This server has not activated TapaTalk". I am able to login as a member. When I attempt to reply to a post, I receive the error, "The requested thread could not be found".
  • Using the latest TapaTalk Pro for Android, I'm seeing incorrect thread post counts. For example, a thread with only two posts shows up as having 14.

I'm not able to reproduce the Android issue using the prerelease version of the Android app I've got here, so hopefully that's just an app issue that has already been taken care of.

As for the iPhone issues, I think it's down to discrepancies in the API, though I can't be certain as I don't have an iPhone to test with. I do have a fairly good idea what the problem is, so I'll pass that on to the other developers.

v1.0.0 downloaded and installed today here on iPhone 3GS iOS4.3
A couple of bugs straight away here.

More>Profile

IMG_0685.webp

Then when clicking My Posts

IMG_0686.webp

Photo uploads to "Tapatalk Hosted" only.
Upload To..."This Forum" is greyed out?

Not sure if it's the same on iPhone, but on Android attachment support will require changes to the app to recognise the version specified in config.txt.

In mobiquo/config/config.txt change version to vb38_2.2.2 if you want to test attachment uploading.

And when sending a message...
IMG_0689.webp

Just noticed your reply...
Not sure if it's the same on iPhone, but on Android attachment support will require changes to the app to recognise the version specified in config.txt.

In mobiquo/config/config.txt change version to vb38_2.2.2 if you want to test attachment uploading.
Noted, will give that a shot. :)

Were you able to actually upload attachments though?
Nope. As soon as you hit "Send" (top right corner) the error won't let you go any further.

Posting replies on iPhone won't work until we get the API sorted out (see this post).
Yes, no worries, with you having no iPhone to test, rest assured that's the iPhone's response anyway.
Thanks for the return input, it'll take a while I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom