• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk Forum App for XenForo - Calling for Beta Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do both interact with each other? Is there any extra overhead to normal users (in running both)?

Tapatalk seems to be more familiar to most people.

There is no reason not to run both if you do not have a branded app of either.

We are going to release the plugin Beta-3 shortly and will email you guys individually and gather feedback - we are pretty close to the completion, except the PM (or PC here in XF sense) is still in development - we will get it sorted out after we reached 1.0 release.

Meanwhile, this Beta should also include Moderation support with a centralized view of reported items pending to moderate, and ability to delete / edit / stick / lock posts/topics.

Also supported is the ability to insert Admob banner that works on iPhone, Android and iPad.

Speaking of the iPad version is just released last night. And now it is on the app store Top 5 iPad social app!

Is Like available in the current beta version yet?

Is there a setting to display forum description? I have a dozen of forums with names like this"MTH 1234", "MTH 2342", etc and I use the forum description to display what the forum is about.

This works fine on a web browser but in the app, it only display
MTH 1234
MTH 2342
MTH 3432
MTH 3443

This is hard for my members to distinguish between them. It would be nice to have a short string description (truncate is ok) under it

MTH 1234
Algebra
MTH 2342
Calculus
MTH 3432
Advanced Math
MTH 3443
High level

Is Like available in the current beta version yet?

Is there a setting to display forum description? I have a dozen of forums with names like this"MTH 1234", "MTH 2342", etc and I use the forum description to display what the forum is about.

This works fine on a web browser but in the app, it only display
MTH 1234
MTH 2342
MTH 3432
MTH 3443

This is hard for my members to distinguish between them. It would be nice to have a short string description (truncate is ok) under it

MTH 1234
Algebra
MTH 2342
Calculus
MTH 3432
Advanced Math
MTH 3443
High level

We will see what we can do - the screen real estate is pretty limited.

Guys.. we are releasing it as public 1.0 Beta in next few hours, I will post a new thread with plugin and the installation instruction, we will go from there!

Thank you everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom