• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk Forum App for XenForo - Calling for Beta Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I take back my last post. I missed nothing. How did you get the files for Beta2? I got no email on it and it's not available at their site.

Hey Edrondol,

We double checked you should already received the Beta2. In any case we also recent the package to you few hours ago. Let us know if you have any issues.

Hey Edrondol,

We double checked you should already received the Beta2. In any case we also recent the package to you few hours ago. Let us know if you have any issues.

Loaded the Beta 2 earlier today. Still does the same thing when you click Latest->Participated it just hangs. I'm looking at my iPod right now just spinning its wheels. Everything else works well but that.

Am I correct in staying that Private Conversations aren't covered yet by Tapatalk and XF?

When sending a Private Conversation: "This Server has not activated Tapatalk."

Am I correct in staying that Private Conversations aren't covered yet by Tapatalk and XF?

When sending a Private Conversation: "This Server has not activated Tapatalk."
That's right - we will have it by next iPhone / Android update though :)

That's right - we will have it by next iPhone / Android update though :)
No worries.
That's why I didn't report it in the first instance, knew it was a feature to build.

Talking of which, a build number per release is needed, so testers can report...
"Found this: <bug>
In: v1.0.0beta build 4302 environment: iPhone"

If people want to test the app, I have my test forum currently enabled with beta 2. My members haven't reported anything wrong back yet that wasn't already posted here.

http://xen.p8ntballer-forums.com

In the app go to Sports > airsoft and paintball > xen test forums.

Hy Tapa, I've just migrated my forum from VB4 to XenForo and that cut out all the Tapatalk users (they're a lot). When do you plan to release TapaTalk also for XenForo?

Hy Tapa, I've just migrated my forum from VB4 to XenForo and that cut out all the Tapatalk users (they're a lot). When do you plan to release TapaTalk also for XenForo?

It's in Beta release right now. It'll be very soon. (Not that I'm an official spokesman, I just happen to have a beta on my site so I know it's working.)

There's no admob support yet for XF is there?
I only ask because there is nowhere to place any codes/options, in fact there's no plugin options anyway, so I think I've just answered my own question. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom