TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Great addon - working well on my forum, members are loving it. Odd thing though, it keeps on showing me in chat (using the who's in chat widget), even though I don't have it open in any windows. Any reason why that is?

@Luke Foreman Hey Luke, I updated and have this error unfortunately:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ''message' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting ']' - library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php:249
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(44) "http://********/taigachat/list.json"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
["lastrefresh"] => string(3) "499"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

For an upgrade do I need to upload all the /upload/ files again? Or is it just the .xml file?

All /upload files too

@Luke Foreman Hey Luke, I updated and have this error unfortunately:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ''message' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting ']' - library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php:249
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(44) "http://********/taigachat/list.json"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
["lastrefresh"] => string(3) "499"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Is it possible the file was truncated during upload? I can't see how that error would be possible

All /upload files too

Is it possible the file was truncated during upload? I can't see how that error would be possible
I have no idea how to tell if a file was truncated. I'll attempt to reupload the files and see if the error happens again.

Edit: Did a file size comparison on the download package and my uploaded files, everything matches. I did re-upload to be sure, I'll check tomorrow for anymore server error logs.

Last edited:
Nothing is showing up after clicking on the smiley face now (after upgrading).

TGmHQFJ.png

Nothing is showing up after clicking on the smiley face now (after upgrading).

TGmHQFJ.png

The appearance of the button should have changed, make sure to merge/revert taigachat templates

I have no idea how to tell if a file was truncated. I'll attempt to reupload the files and see if the error happens again.

Edit: Did a file size comparison on the download package and my uploaded files, everything matches. I did re-upload to be sure, I'll check tomorrow for anymore server error logs.

PM me your email and I'll resend in case it got corrupted

The appearance of the button should have changed, make sure to merge/revert taigachat templates

Ok thanks. There were 3 templates showing up. I was able to merge 2 of them correctly.

The 3rd one, dark_taigachat_chatbox, gives me the following:
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

How am I supposed to "merge by hand" when I have no idea what's been changed.

_

Ok, I reverted the template, and "outdated templates" disappeared.

This is what my smilies is looking like, unnaturally popping out of nowhere.

I'll fix it w/ some css. Thanks for the update and quick support!

Last edited:
Have /prune set to dump the shout messages into a thread, that works fine except I have the setting at 50 messages to be split into post(s), so every 50 messages is dumped to a new post, just had a shout with over 300 messages, hit /prune and only dumped 27 messages into a single post, rest never got dumped...thoughts??

@Luke Foreman any idea what the issue could be? still happening....speedmode is disabled if that matters, pruned a 250 shout box, only 27 showed up in the thread, is set to split 50 shouts to the thread,

I could PM you details to have a look yourself if you want,

Looks cool.

Can I:

1) Have more than one shout box?
2) specify when a shoutbox is operational or not (ie manually or by times)
3) Not display it above forums or in the nav bar but make it only accessible via direct link

Many Thanks

you have broken the smiles button it beryl even show any more:

9Tk0l.png

and i have smile category and such

nm fixed forgot to merge templates

Last edited:
@Luke Foreman any idea what the issue could be? still happening....speedmode is disabled if that matters, pruned a 250 shout box, only 27 showed up in the thread, is set to split 50 shouts to the thread,

I could PM you details to have a look yourself if you want,

That could happen if the messages beyond the 27 that appeared were not from the current day. Pruning only archives messages from the past 24 hours, as it is assumed that messages from any previous days have already been archived by the daily cleanup cron

What value should I use here?
upload_2014-7-3_1-6-45.webp

For my Notices to work on Shoutbox Full Page only.Thanks!
View Class is doesn't work for me.

Top Bottom