Tag Essentials [Deleted]

You can see on my forum - www.pijanitvor.com (Najpopularniji tagovi) in sidebar.
You have to set it in widget framework seetings when you add new widget to your site (admin.php?widgets/add)

Thank you for the note. What template need to included in the widget to show top tags in that forum?

In tag essentials add-on, top tags as inserted with a template modification and not a template that. I could use in widget. There is a template for tag cloud but not for popular tags.

Could you please post your widget pic here. Appreciate your help!

Sorry but I do not understand.
Most popular tags for that forum cloud is show above thread list in current forum allready. That is the setting from your post.
To show most popular tags from all forums in sidebar, you can set widget like I posted screenshot.

I have this error when editing tags

XenForo_Exception: Please add a thumbnail image. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1345
#0 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1387): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/*******/MetadataEssential/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(11): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/TagHandler/Thread.php(78): *******_MetadataEssential_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->save()
#3 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Tag.php(570): XenForo_TagHandler_Thread->updateContentTagCache(Array, Array)
#4 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/TagRecache.php(50): XenForo_Model_Tag->rebuildTagCache('thread', 32)
#5 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_TagRecache->execute(Array, Array, 7.8368759155273, '')
#6 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.8368759155273, '', false)
#7 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 7.8368768692017, '', false)
#8 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(352): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, 7.8368768692017)
#9 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(130): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun(true)
#10 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Admin), Array)
#11 /home/thanhlau/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#12 /home/thanhlau/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(48) "http://thanhlau.xxx/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["redirect"] => string(29) "http://thanhlau.xxx/admin.php"
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

hébergeur image gratuit

Last edited:
Can you please add to "populer tags" block the collapse option in thread_list template ? Because, i m listing the top 50 tags in forum categories and sometimes in some forums, popular tag lists are too long due long tags. @Daniel Hood

If you do it then i will want to function that collapsing default enabled for me.

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'tagess_wiki_tagline' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in TagEss/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tag.php at line 285
  5. TagEss_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tag->_saveWiki() in TagEss/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tag.php at line 270
  6. TagEss_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tag->actionSaveWiki() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in admin.php at line 13

Appears the wiki tagline field allows you to enter text that is greater than the db column allows.
/admin.php?tags/<tag>.536/edit-wiki

When hovering over a tag, the pop-up is appearing underneath everything else.....

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 17.39.40.webp

... also impossible to reach any of the hyperlinks (related content, view information, top users) as the pop-up disappears as soon as the mouse is moved from hovering over the tag.

Well, I'm not surprised that your ad has a higher z-index but I am confused by the other elements on the page. This doesn't happen on my site. Does it do that on the default theme?

Just view your forum in the default theme and tell me if the pop up still appears under everything. The z index is what controls that.

Top Bottom