Tabs by Waindigo [Deleted]

Jon, am I reading this correctly?

If I make a bunch of test tabs, to see what type of style/look I want, I now have to purchase premium to remove them?

Screenshot_16.webp

If they are just test tabs, you can always uninstall and then reinstall the add-on and then they will all be deleted.

Jon, I am really trying to understand your position on all of this, the structure, everything.

But this? Uninstall/Re-Install or purchase Premium to simply delete a tab?

The more you are adding to these licenses, the more hoops, the more I am leaning towards not using any of your add-ons. You are alienating your customer base with some of the decisions and license implementations you are using.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to continue using any of your add-ons. I wish you the best of luck with your business and modifications.

Jon, I am really trying to understand your position on all of this, the structure, everything.

But this? Uninstall/Re-Install or purchase Premium to simply delete a tab?

The more you are adding to these licenses, the more hoops, the more I am leaning towards not using any of your add-ons. You are alienating your customer base with some of the decisions and license implementations you are using.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to continue using any of your add-ons. I wish you the best of luck with your business and modifications.
I've discussed my reasoning behind this here:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/jon-ws-premium-upgrades-are-confusing.92880/page-6#post-898858

If I hadn't coded it then there would be no delete function and we wouldn't be having this discussion (although we might be having a discussion about there not being a delete function).

Hi,
when a user wants to connect media from the gallery with a thread, he can select the XMG category where the image is stored. The select field for the XMG categories displays the categories not ordered. So when you have a lot of categories it`s very difficult to find the right category. The select field should display the categories in the same order as they are displayed in the gallery. As the categories can be nested, I think it makes sense to use the same category select field as in the add-media dialogue of the media gallery itself: https://xenforo.com/community/media/add
all the best,
Sacha

How to get Projects addon? I don't found it in resource list. Thanks
7oo0Juh.png

In version 1.3.0 and later, resource tabs don't show up for me. The add tab button works, but the tabs don't actually appear, so it's as if nothing was done. The tabs work fine in the media gallery. I haven't tested in other places.

In versions before 1.3.0, resource tabs work fine for me, so I guess I'll use 1.2.0.

@Waindigo,

Maybe an update where you can select a set tags to be used for the predetermined threads that are auto created(not globally, but you should be able to set it different for each different one).

Top Bottom