Tabs by Waindigo [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Tabs by Waindigo - Automatically create and link together multiple threads and/or resources, with tab navigation.

This add-on adds the ability to create Tab Rules in the Admin Control Panel.

When some content is created and matches the criteria specified by a Tab Rule, a new thread or resource can be created and linked to the created content using tabs.

This add-on works in a similar way to how a thread can be linked to a resource in Resource Manager when a resource...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
There seems to be an issue with the pictures of this on the addon page. I can see the frame of all the pics but no pics.

Anyway, so this can tab one resource to another eh? Pretty cool.

Is there a way to make it so deleted resources can be "closed" on the forum or re-opened they can be "opened" on the forums?

I had a user create a resource & when closed it left a message on the thread clearly stating it's closed yet people still responded.

Your modification creates 3 separate threads for me in 3 separate forums. I utilize topic starter permissions but for another purpose.

My thought process was if a resource is "deleted" then the posts should no longer be valid either. I am not looking for the threads to be deleted but wouldn't mind seeing them locked. I do believe if a resource is deleted from xenforo resource manager than the thread is also deleted but I may be wrong. Even if they are all soft deleted, I am ok with that also.

I think the default behaviour is just to rename the thread.

Drop me a PM if you want to contribute to adding this or something similar.

Top Bottom