Cannot reproduce Tab Navigation Forwarding Problem

Might be a browser/os issue? Here on Win10 pressing CTRL+1 will change my active tab to the first open tab, pressing CTRL+2 to the second one and so on, in all: Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

Unable to reproduce. Switching tabs is done with CMD + [Browser Tab Number] or CTRL + TAB by default on OS X.

It seems like you are hitting FN + [Number], not CTRL + [Number].
This is working as intended as this shortcut is assigned for navigating through the forum tabs.

Hi! First, I'm sorry I have bad English.

I'm user who captured video in topic. My main problem, that shortcut doesn't make my job easier, even makes it difficult.

I'm a moderator. I need to switch between tabs so much. Thats why I usually use CTRL+(1-0 key) to switch tabs.

Example, I need to switch Tab 3. But if I take my finger Ctrl, before "3" key, 3 key activates and redirecting me other website. Because in Technopat (I'm a moderator in Technopat Forum) not just 3, many keys redirecting to main website.

I need to work fast to catch all threads, I cannot control which finger I need to take first.

In the end, can you add setting to activate/deactivate this shortcut?

Might be a browser/os issue? Here on Win10 pressing CTRL+1 will change my active tab to the first open tab, pressing CTRL+2 to the second one and so on, in all: Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
On Firefox/Linux, the super key for changing the active tab is ALT instead of CTRL. This means that CTRL + <number> handled by XenForo. It is not believable that such a feature is implemented by the OS/Browser. I believe that this feature exists in XenForo, but cannot be reproduced due to the way the browser handles the shortcut.

Such weird feature must have a switch to enable or disable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom