Support of xenforo

I wish you guys all the best through this (un)expected event.
Be assured that this will give even more publicity to xenforo and once you win the case, IB will sink even lower, while xenforo will claim its rightful place as premium solution for modern forum solutions.

This just means you're doing something right. ;) Even if we don't get XF in our hands tomorrow, at least we know after court that there's proof vB code doesn't lie within XF we'll get it then.

Soon or later we'll get it I'm sure. :)

IB/vB solutions is turning more and more into the Microsoft of forum software. I sincerely hope XF will overcome this and will become even stronger because of it.

Sounds like a bumpy road ahead but I can't believe the XenForo team aren't expecting this. Let's hope IB gets what it deserves. All the best to Kier, Mike, and Ashley - we're behind you!

Hey Guys,

You have my support completely. I have five sites I am building for my magazines and we will be changing ALL of them over to Xen Foro, screw Internet Brands. I saw what they did when they took over some of the forums I am am member of and its not good.

Good luck from Downunder.

Ned

I can't (well really I can) believe that they would do something like this during a BETA release, where they are under assumptions.
Put up a donation button and I'd gladly donate to you guys to help you out.

So we will see vBulletin ME around christmas? ;) :D
Naw, it'll be a hit-n-miss if we see it (instead of BSOD, it will be a 404 or 503 of death :p)

I agree, I feel a donate button must be implemented just on the chance that the bullies over at vbulletin progress with this farce. I'll certainly be donating without a doubt. I think the community kind of insist upon it.

I wish you guys all the best through this (un)expected event.
Be assured that this will give even more publicity to xenforo and once you win the case, IB will sink even lower, while xenforo will claim its rightful place as premium solution for modern forum solutions.

This!

Good luck Kier, Mike, Ashley.

Dear Kier, Mike and Ashley,

I fully support you and wish you all the very best of luck with XenForo. I believe that this is just the first step of a brave journey towards the development of an innovative and novel forum product, and that is something I not only appreciate, but also respect.

No matter what happens, we love you guys!

GO XENFORO!

Well I have 600 posts here with no software yet, 15 posts at vB since I have purchased before 4.0 was released. I don't think I have words that cover my support for this site. Actions say everything and this is a reoccurring theme.

Keeping doing what you do boys. I'm still waiting for tomorrow... :-)

Top Bottom