Support of xenforo

XenForo owner should start a donation option within the site. I would donate to help pay legal bills to help bring the software live.
Or you could simply just buy more licenses than you need.

Then as an added bonus, if you have an idea for a forum you have licenses in reserve.

I became a member when i was first guided to this forum a few hours ago by the free advertising you are getting lol and i am hooked already and will be buying it.
But seriously .... this isn't beta software ..... is it? It can't be.:D
I'll be having some homebrew ale tonight for ya guys.

Or you could simply just buy more licenses than you need.

Then as an added bonus, if you have an idea for a forum you have licenses in reserve.
Sadly, XenForo may not be allowed to sell any licenses until a judge states other wise. Therefore i would be willing to help donate to a war chest for XenForo and help fight Bob Brisco's company in court.

Sadly, XenForo may not be allowed to sell any licenses until a judge states other wise. Therefore i would be willing to help donate to a war chest for XenForo and help fight Bob Brisco's company in court.
So far they say they're going ahead, just delayed a bit. Until they say otherwise, I'm happily awaiting thing to start soon. :)

All I saw was a REQUEST by INET, I didn't see or hear anything about an injunction .. but im not lawyer .

100% behind you guys and your new xenForo brand.
I will be buying a license whatever IB say and I am sure that xenForo will become the major player in the forum script world.

Just stopping in to send my positive thoughts and full support to K.A.M.
My husband and I are behind you guys 500% and will be here to support you with my first license purchase when that "Buy Now" button appears. You guys aren't doing anything wrong. What you have done is unique, and by far surpasses everyone's expectations. Keep on doing what your doing and everything is going to work out fine. I truly believe that. It's just a small bump in the road that will soon be behind you all.

Many blessings and best wishes to you all!
Sherri & Trent

I don't have access to bundles of money but I have purchased one license to show my support for this project, and very pleased with the software I am too.

I rather hoped I could make an icon to best show my support for this project, seeing as it is THE BEST forum software I figured the icon should represent THE BEST natural resources our World has to offer outside of life itself, Gold, Platinum and Diamonds.

You guys obviously have not broken any laws, for what it is worth you are in my thoughts and my prayers are with you.

xenForo-thebest.webp

Top Bottom