Support of xenforo

margarita.webp

Party?. Yeah, just wait till you see the soundsystem... :D

(my board is a music and high-end hifi forum)

Let's go baby O! :D

This is really poor...

Kier, Mike: I am sure most of the members here won´t hesitate to pay more for your software if it´s necessary to support you. IB won't stop you...!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All the best from Germany!

This is really poor...

Kier, Mike: I am sure most of the members here won´t hesitate to pay more for your software if it´s necessary to support you. IB won't stop you...!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All the best from Germany!
Make a support button for donations if necessary, gladly will donate here. I'll sell my vB license and donate the proceeds to start though I don't know how much it could possibly net now that XF will be out tomorrow :-)

It's strange that IB would do something like this. Noticed, I said strange and not unexpected.

Why bring so much more attention to a smaller company that is the competition?
Why would you take those that are fans of the xenForo software and make them buy even more licenses than originally intended?
Why would you take those that are on the fence about buying the software and convince them to buy?
Why not focus on your own product and develop the 'next generation' of forum software as KMA are doing?

When it all comes down to it, this does not make business sense. Especially with the customer base for IB being so dissatisfied with the current product, I'd think that instead of spending the money on legal proceedings that they would reinvest it into their own development.

You have the support of MANY former and current IB customers and I wish you luck in your legal battles (if they come to fruition). :D

Top Bottom