Lack of interest [Suggestion] Prioritise those you follow on list of people who liked a post

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Luke F

a3kb.png

Would be nice if it showed people you follow first first rather than the seemingly random order it has currently.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it orders them in order of who voted last. That way no one is always first making it look static.

Well it would make more sense to show those you follow first, just like how Facebook shows your friends first.

It may as well be randomly ordered for all the good it does as it is.

Well it would make more sense to show those you follow first, just like how Facebook shows your friends first.

It may as well be randomly ordered for all the good it does as it is.
If they are going to order it like that, then they might as well implement it throughout the website where any list of users are ordered by friends/following and such to ensure consistency.

If they are going to order it like that, then they might as well implement it throughout the website where any list of users are ordered by friends/following and such to ensure consistency.

Not really, unless there are other places where users are split into a couple being displayed and '2 others' etc.

I would certainly rather see at a glance that people I 'respect' (i.e. follow) liked a post, rather than the latest few who liked it.

I think the best way to order likes is to do it randomly because when your forum has 1000 users online, sorting people who liked the post makes a very high load on your DB.

I think the best way to order likes is to it randomly because when your forum has 1000 users online, sorting people who liked the post makes a very high load on your DB.

If it really sorts by like date, then there won't really be much difference sorting by following then like date.

If it really sorts by like date, then there won't really be much difference sorting by following then like date.
I mean disable sorting by date and by followers. I mean to display 'likers' randomly. Of course we should have a possibility to change it in the ACP.

I follow people that post interesting things (to me).

The people that Like my posts is a way of letting me know who else might think similarly. I find it to be a way of 'meeting people', so I like the last few showing instead of just the ones I follow.

In addition, if there were groups of people that follow each other they could abuse the system much more easily. "Joe liked this post, I should like it too!"

Top Bottom