Implemented [Suggestion] Predefined sort order

pjfry

Hi there,

a feature that I miss (don't find) is a predefined sort order for forums. Sure I can manually sort Forums by clicking on the Headline but I'd like to set a sort order in the admin panel.

For what?

So I have a "News" Forum, where I post recent News of my website. My members discuss some News so the latest News discussed is on top in standard sort order.

So if I could define an other sort order publishing date and note last comment the news are shown in the order i posted them.

I hope you get my intention. And I am sorry for my bad english but my last english lesson was many years ago :)

Thanks

Benny

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

I'm in love all over again, going to renew my license soon. xF 1.2 is...just out of the world :D I wonder, are there other things not mentioned such as this suggestion? :P

I also needed this, for forums like news and events where the ordering of thread was required to be set for all users. This is great news ^^

I'd say that the HYS features that Mike & Kier post relate to rather 'large' features. Large being loosely defined here. Many of these small features don't need a large mention.

Top Bottom