Lack of interest [Suggestion] Links with groups and users in the footer

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Markos

I would suggest a little big feature that are in my opinion very useful. In an italian forum hoster (based on ipb 1.x version), you can create in the footer the list of the groups of the forum: admin, moderatore, premium user, warned, banned etc., with a special color in the online users etc.

See this example: http://bit.ly/93K4m2

The admin has this group: http://bit.ly/9oKlH1 , in this link you can see all the users with admin privileges, with a description of the group, the privileges etc. In the home you can see the others groups...Is very useful for a new user to see a little description and the list of every group in the forum and the "important" users. With the possibility of creation of "publicly viewable/private" groups, i think it's a nice feature, or not?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The online user list is displayed on the right hand side of forum home in the Members Online Now block.
Staff are displayed in a separate block.
Usergroup colour I suspect is controlled in the ACP.

If you want to create something detailing the various groups/colours, etc. then you can use the Pages feature for that.

The online user list is displayed on the right hand side of forum home in the Members Online Now block.
Staff are displayed in a separate block.
Usergroup colour I suspect is controlled in the ACP.

If you want to create something detailing the various groups/colours, etc. then you can use the Pages feature for that.

Yes, but there are an UNIQUE block for the staff. See the link in my example. You can create unlimited links for every group (a group for the admins, a group for the "super moderator", a group for the moderator, a group for the "premium users"), the page feature it's not the same chose to have a link of every group in a forum (with the possibility to create a "invisible" group).

Top Bottom