1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest -Suggestion- Link and text - It is difficult to distinguish them..

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Accreal, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Accreal

Accreal Member

In some places on the forum is unclear: just text or in the text there is link to 'cause the entire row in one color and style is written. Can be defined by bringing the mouse cursor. It may have something to fix.

2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I like it how it is now....because its unintrusive - nobody would know if you were advertising or not, until....you hover. lol.

My name is Carlos 360. ;)

3. Accreal

Accreal Member

I was referring to the navigation. not about advertising. Navigation, a mini profile (user card). do not understand where to call and where there.
    as a way

4. soloarquitectura

soloarquitectura Active Member

Many spammers use this technology to camouflage links to his sites.
    It would be a good idea that the links could be outlined optionally from the Admin Panel.

5. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

*defeated face* Awe.....alright. but the navi looks great. :(

I see the profile dropping down - and I like it like that. Better than vB. :D

6. Accreal

Accreal Member

People I do not know very well English. Someone can not understand me.
    I mean this:
    In some parts of the forum such as the entire row of gray. Where is the text where the link? how to define?. In the mini-profile of the same. By itself navigating the claims nor any no. Navigation is normal

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is no default link colour.
    It's a case of learning what text is a link and what isn't.