• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest [Suggestion] "Likes You've Received" - extra

Shamil

I think it might be useful to list the likes you've received by number of likes that post has received. I've just been awarded a trophy, and I cannot figure out which post recieved that many likes :eek:

I think this is a good idea. I remember when I was trying to find a post of mine that had been liked. It wasn't to hard to find, but I only had a low post count at the time. The most posts, the harder it would be to find.

EQnoble

Maybe a page in the members tab bringing you to "Whats Popular" and a ordered list of links with previews or something along those lines (you elaborate here ) Ordered by Most likes per , post ,thread , Users with highest likes and toggles for which sections your interested in. I personally think it ties in nice with this threads idea.

If this is out of place sorry but this is where my brain went when i read this.
(sorry to keep editing)
Forgot to add I think this promotes posting good quality posts as it is easy to reference who got what and where

Erik

I'd also like to implement global 'most liked content' and 'recently liked content' that extend to all members in due course.
Maybe a page in the members tab bringing you to "Whats Popular" and a ordered list of links with previews or something along those lines (you elaborate here )...
Luckily, unlike vBulletin, the Like system in XF actually provides a metric by which you can judge the best (or most popular) content.