Lack of interest [Suggestion] jQuery Tools Tooltip Dynamic Plugin

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Whilst it wont solve it, is anything else in the works? Only, the OP is correct. If you hover over the first item, its only about 100px from the top of the page. What happens if (for some reason) a site doesn't use a header? Does it go off the page, or is it relocated to a side or at the bottom?

Design wise, I cant see the need to change it however.

Dynamic won't do what we need unfortunately.
I'm talking about this one:
dynamicplugin.png

I think the Dynamic plugin will solve it ( no ?) since it will automatically position the tooltip top or bottom depending on the position of the hovered item. 

A little suggestion: imho it's better a "persistent" tooltip like Facebook (when you point the mouse in a profile).

No, we can't use the positioning provided by Dynamic, because of the changing size of the tooltip as the content is loaded, which means that we need to use a bottom position rather than top, which jQuery Tools does not support. We have had to completely override jQuery Tools to position the thread preview tooltip.

Top Bottom